Lucy_Q
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Cellar wall / map

[Post New]by Lucy_Q on May 27, 13 5:07 AM
Having bought the game I'm now stuck in the cellar. I know I have to break the wall, but I only have a phial of acid, a key and a shovel in my inventory, and none of them seem to help with breaking the wall????

Re:Cellar wall / map

[Post New]by heatherington on May 27, 13 6:40 AM
Go somewhere else and search by clicking the hint button. There is something you need somewhere else.

By the way. Did you get an error when you found the gnome in the toilet stool? I think they didn't know how to end the demo. Was wondering if I should buy this game.

[Post New]by Greenseale on May 27, 13 7:35 AM
I have exactly the same problem, searched everywhere and can't find anything....

[Post New]by heatherington on May 27, 13 8:55 AM
You break the wall with the hammer that you got in a H.O.S. Look for your sparkles.

harleyrdr
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by harleyrdr on May 27, 13 11:42 AM
I am at the the spot.. Have the acid, shovel, and key, but the hint keeps saying "break the wall".. Don't have anything else to do that, and the hints keep going back to the map..grrr

[Post New]by harttk40 on May 27, 13 12:13 PM
i am also stuck on "break the wall" have nothing to break it with. and no sparkles anywhere.

[Post New]by Greenseale on May 27, 13 1:40 PM
i have gone over and over all the areas and have found no sparkles, hints or hogs. Frustrated now

[Post New]by but2730 on May 27, 13 2:27 PM
I too am stuck on the cellar map, hints won't let me go anywhere else and cannot find any sparkles for a hos, is this an error in the game, disappointed if it is I am finding it quite different form others.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 27, 13 2:40 PM
I used the hammer to take nails out of the wood to get in the cellar, it's gone. Is there another one?

Harriju
Clownfish
Clownfish
593 Posts

[Post New]by Harriju on May 27, 13 3:36 PM
no, after you opened the cellar door the hammer was supposed to go back in your inventory. I replayed with new identity and it worked so I guess its a glitch.

[Post New]by but2730 on May 27, 13 4:02 PM
Have started the game again with a new profile, frustrating but managed to retain the claw hammer, hope this helps

[Post New]by ehtdeb on May 28, 13 6:47 AM
restarted game and still no hammer

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on May 29, 13 11:41 AM
The trick to keeping your hammer ..... only use it twice on the cellar door.

I started over with a new profile ... 3 times ... the 3rd. time I only hit the nails twice, and I kept the hammer. (Notice there are 3 nails, but do not hit it 3 times.)

I know this isn't right, but it worked ... should not have to start this game 3 times. Oh well, it is a boring rainy day, so I have nothing else to do

Judy

Go to: