Battery charger

[Post New]by perholm0307 on May 27, 13 7:54 AM
Can't get passed the battery charger. Hint button show me there but the battery
has not charged. Help!

Re:Battery charger

[Post New]by heatherington on May 27, 13 9:14 AM
Assuming that you put the battery in the charger, you have to go out of the scene and find something else to do. You may be able to do some stuff on the right side of the house. After you have done another H.O.S. somewhere, go back and it should be charged.

[Post New]by perholm0307 on May 27, 13 2:57 PM
Well, I did a HOS scene but same problem. Looking through other treads for this game, it seems that the hint button misleads more than it leads. Guess I have waisted my money on this game.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Battery charger

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on May 27, 13 6:45 PM
perholm0307 wrote:Can't get passed the battery charger. Hint button show me there but the battery
has not charged. Help!

I had to wait quite a bit and do a lot of other things before the battery charged. There is one more thing to do in that scene that isn't apparent.
SPOILER:

Attach the metal detector part. Come back later for the battery. Hope this helps.

Lin1707P
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lin1707P on May 29, 13 3:50 AM
Audreyfavre or anyone, where do you get the other part for the metal detector? I am stuck with this and nowhere to go. It keeps sending me back to the basement. There is a painting there, but all I have in inventory is acid, hammer and a shovel and it won't let me use any of that. Can't find the grass for the bee smoker. And I got the photo off of the mirror. H-E-L-P!!!!!

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on May 29, 13 5:32 AM
Lin1707P wrote:Audreyfavre or anyone, where do you get the other part for the metal detector? I am stuck with this and nowhere to go. It keeps sending me back to the basement. There is a painting there, but all I have in inventory is acid, hammer and a shovel and it won't let me use any of that. Can't find the grass for the bee smoker. And I got the photo off of the mirror. H-E-L-P!!!!!

Hi,

Metal detector coil is in dumbwaiter (1st floor) and battery from HOS in Bedroom.
You have to charge battery first .Charger is in same scene on table in cellar. Then you have to finish some other task and return to pick up charged battery and put in metal detector.

Also did you find secret place behind the map ? If not use hammer to discover that place. after that you can progress to lake side .

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on May 29, 13 2:08 PM
Reinstalled my game and started under a new name..my items came back and I,m on a roll!..Love it so much I dont even mind doing it over..It will happen for you too!

Go to: