poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

To Be Continued.......

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Mar 1, 09 2:31 PM
Aaaaaaaarrggghhhhhhhh!!! How annoying is that!!! Does anyone know when the follow up game will be released????!!! Can't wait! I really enjoyed this game, good storyline and gameplay. The puzzles were on the whole relatively easy to solve, although one or two were a bit mean!! A much more interesting HO game and not annoyingly short. Worth every penny of my game credit! lol!! I look forward to the next edition with no patience whatsoever

Psssssssstttt.......................didn't need to use walkthrough either

Edited on 03/01/2009 at 2:34:14 PM PST

Re:To Be Continued.......

[Post New]by spritegirl on Mar 1, 09 3:56 PM
I'm with you poggyapoo - really enjoyed this game didn't use the walkthrough - but now I have to wait! Oh well, will probably replay because I didn't find all of the clues on the first two suspects. ;-)

jeliecam
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by jeliecam on Mar 2, 09 12:18 AM
We really enjoyed this game too. AAARRRGH is right. When will the sequel come out? I hope it will be soon.

Didn't use the walkthrough, but had to skip the puzzle with the three symbols. Couldn't find the last "flash".

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Mar 2, 09 1:59 AM
I couldn't find the last flash either. But loved the view! I loved the game. Am playing again to get the suspects items. Not very successfully!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 2, 09 5:55 AM
I just wish that we, the players, had been asked to do something to put the amulets together. Instead we work so hard, and then suddenly the amulets get put together and we're told "to be continued." It was unsatisfying after doing all that work. I still loved the game, just would have loved it more if I had been a part of the final solution.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Mar 2, 09 7:16 AM
Hi BinLa I played the Serpent of Isis and wouw!! what a marvellous game!! Be happy with such game and that the game will be continued, sothat there will be another one.... and...may be a third one....I love this game and had a lot of fun.... presuming that I really was on that train... isn't that wonderfull?? Thanks

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 2, 09 7:24 AM
Yes, I loved that you had to figure things out and not just click on hidden objects. It also had the adventure aspect of having to move around, but it wasn't as complicated as RTR because you knew where you were and the areas to search in each section were more limited, as opposed to RTR where you might have to go all the way back to the beginning to move along in the game.

Go to: