Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

Bridge

[Post New]by Hapless on May 28, 13 5:36 AM
Oh dear me I am stuck yet again. I have put all the boards I have on the bridge and it's still locked. I have tried using the hammer rasp and gun but nothing works.

HELP Please.

Linda

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Bridge

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 28, 13 5:59 AM
Heya Hapless,

That sure sounds frustrating!

It might be that there are a few steps missing before you can continue at this point. It's definitely worth checking previously visited locations to see if you are missing something, maybe nails to fix the boards with the hammer?

If nothing is missing it could be that some of the files for your game aren't working properly and keep causing you to get stuck. In this case I would definitely recommend you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as this will get them back in shape so you can hopefully continue!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on May 28, 13 6:07 AM
Thank you Biwa I will try uninstalling and re installing I have been stuck quite a lot in this game. Before I do that I will go searching for some nails. Thank you once again.

Linda

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on May 29, 13 1:33 AM
Hi
just to let you know I found the last board. I feel the hint button should have taken me there and not the bridge, but I found it that's the main thing.

Thanks for your help

Linda

Go to: