Guppy
128 Posts

TVOM - Walkthrough

[Post New]by afan_o on May 28, 13 7:55 AM
Hi ,

We made Walkthrough for you :

[Removed by Moderator]

Hi Everyone !

You can find Walkthrough on our (Developer Official) site . Just type our company name in search engine and you will find Walkthrough on main page.
You can find company name on second splash screen in the game.

NOTE: It is application . Use arrows left and right to navigate , press on the small image to open the image in bigger view.

cheers !

Edited on 06/04/2013 at 9:43:43 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:TVOM - Walkthrough

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 28, 13 8:42 AM
Did a copy and paste on that link and got a black screen.

Tried: [Removed by Moderator] and got a screen stating:
"under construction".

Edited on 05/28/2013 at 12:21:52 PM PST

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on May 28, 13 8:51 AM
It depends on the speed of your internet connection, at the beginning you need a little wait for the images to load. It should work .

cheers!

[Post New]by hbajramovic on May 28, 13 8:54 AM
Thanks for taking the time to make this! Really appreciate it! Worked like charm for me!

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on May 28, 13 12:07 PM
It worked for me too. Thank you!

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on May 28, 13 6:53 PM
I just played the demo for this game. Will someone please pm me the addy for the walkthrough, since I will probably buy it. I did try googling the dev's site, but couldn't find it. Thank you!

1jinx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 1jinx on May 29, 13 9:16 AM
Why can't I find the walkthrough you mentioned in May 28?
I am stuck trying to find a screwdriver.

Edited on 05/29/2013 at 9:17:22 AM PST

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on May 30, 13 8:56 AM
1jinx wrote:Why can't I find the walkthrough you mentioned in May 28?
I am stuck trying to find a screwdriver.

Hi,
Screwdriver as well as searching coil for metal detector are placed in the dumbwaiter on the 1st floor.

cheers!

[Post New]by jessicajoyce on May 30, 13 10:53 AM
How do I break the wall in the basement

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on May 30, 13 10:54 AM
Hi Everyone !

You can find Walkthrough on our (Developer Official) site . Just type our company name in search engine and you will find Walkthrough on main page.

cheers !

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 3, 13 2:33 PM
afan_o wrote:Hi Everyone !

cheers !

If you still have problems to find please contact me .

gilesluver
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by gilesluver on Jun 4, 13 9:36 AM
I don't like how the walkthrough is on a set sized screen. I can't easily use the navigation bar. I'd also like a chapter list, so I don't have to scroll through the entire walkthrough just to find the last few pages!

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Jun 7, 13 4:41 AM
afan_o, I don`t understand how to move in the walk through, The arrows don`t move anything.

afan_o
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by afan_o on Jun 7, 13 12:03 PM
marypenn wrote:afan_o, I don`t understand how to move in the walk through, The arrows don`t move anything.

Hi , use arrows , it should work but it is not to responsive until all images are loaded.

cheers!

[Post New]by bhjxbg on Jul 4, 13 3:22 PM
could u please tell me what the second splash screen is . i am looking for the company name . im having a problem trying to find things and placeing them like the metal detector.

[Post New]by 1000bill on Jul 4, 13 4:10 PM
I love this game, got as far as the living room and says there's suppose to be a hidden object game there but there isn't, what do I do now and I still haven't figured out how to get the walkthrough yet. Please help me.

julsky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by julsky on Jul 15, 13 4:56 AM
What is splash screen. I can't get past the safe in living room next tofireplace on wall. Please help. Thank you in advance jillian

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 15, 13 5:20 AM
First,
Thank you for making us a walkthrough.

Second
Can you fix the walkthrough PLEASE!

I have tried the walkthrough in two browsers and it has frozen on both and while I was able to select and enlarge a photo, I was not able to scroll past the front page.

Meanwhile your hint system keeps taking me to places that I do not have the proper tools for, and I am getting tired of having to click around to close mini-windows and of having to click to bring up the inventory.
Many games, all you have to do is click anywhere on the outside screen and a mini-window will close, and all you have to do to open the inventory is to slide the pointer down over it.
Doesn't seem like a big deal....but it is HUGE if you have carpal tunnel or other nerve problems of the hands.

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Jul 20, 13 11:45 AM
Where is this walkthrough?

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Sep 9, 13 6:08 PM
TVOM, did u ever find the walkthrough for veil of mysteries-7 gnomes. it keeps saying go here, and go there, I don't no what they mean . were do I go. why are they making things so difficult, could u help me. if u can thank you , your an angel sincerely, nanaboonana381

Go to: