redemption cemetery, salvation of the lost

[Post New]by cdiedric on May 28, 13 12:27 PM
I have trouble getting the raven to help me. I click on him and the power thing displays, click on the one i need, e.g. air, earth, etc., but he doesn't like me apparently. Help?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:redemption cemetery, salvation of the lost

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 28, 13 12:57 PM
Hi cdiedric,

Welcome to the Pond, and let's see if we can get you some help with that scene!

One great place to get help with specific parts in the game is our blog walkthrough we have available here:

Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost Walkthrough

In there you'll find pictures and descriptions for each part in the game, so hopefully that will help! We also have a dedicated Forum for Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost, so I'll go ahead and move this thread over there so other Fishies playing the game can provide tips on that scene.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Eagle52 on May 30, 13 6:57 PM
I have been having the same problem. The walk through does nothing to help get the raven to move. It just clicks and does not move

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 1, 13 9:23 PM
Your cursor should change into a raven's head in places you need the raven. All you then need to do is click on the object you're trying to retrieve and the raven's power panel will open. Then you can select the power you need to use. Clicking directly on the raven at the bottom of your screen will do nothing.

Go to: