bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

The Android version is here! May 28, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on May 28, 13 1:22 PM
Hi Fishies,

Great news! We now have the Android version of Magic Farm available! You can click here to check out the game on the Amazon Appstore.

Although gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to get some tips or to ask questions to other players. If you're experiencing any technical issues with Magic Farm, you can view our help article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps here:

Android Games

You can also post any technical issues with the game here in the dedicated technical issues thread.

If you continue to experience issues with the game, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can assist you further.

Also, if you’d like to learn more about how to use the Forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Re:The Android version is here! May 28, 2013

[Post New]by pictishgirl on Nov 11, 13 2:16 PM
I first downloaded the free game on my kindle. I played through and then purchased the "full" version. I played through the purchased game and noticed no difference.

Did I just waste money?

Pixieydust
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:The Android version is here! May 28, 2013

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Sep 2, 14 3:36 PM
I know this is late but I think they give you a demo and then you can buy it to play the full thing...had you beat it during the demo i wonder?

Go to: