The piggy bank and the hammer!!! help

[Post New]by taragirl28 on May 29, 13 12:54 AM
in the police station ( I think) in a hidden object scene I tried to break this piggy bank, but the hammer freezes in mid air and nothing I do helps. I have tried uninstalling, starting over from the beginning, and still that darn hammer is there...freezing. anyone know what to DO?????? I paid for this game and would like to PLAY it! I have had no problems with any other games and I have bought many. ( over a hundred) so I know its not my computer ( which is new) I have seen other people having this same exact issue! Help

tia2u
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:The piggy bank and the hammer!!! help

[Post New]by tia2u on May 30, 13 6:15 PM
Me too!

[Post New]by bagbiz on Jun 8, 13 9:23 AM
I have the same issue! Can we get a refund?

[Post New]by spiritlaughing on Jun 8, 13 4:01 PM
Thought maybe I was the only one with the issue of the hammer and pig. I will keep looking for a fix and come back.

bfgSeine
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 11, 13 3:02 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with that specific part in the game. I'm not positive what's causing that to happen, but similar errors have been cleared up by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and our help article here goes over how to do that if you want to take a look:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you continue to run into problems, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look at that for you. Since this also sounds like may be a technical issue, I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but please feel free to post problems with the game here in the dedicated technical issues thread.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: