bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic available!

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 29, 13 5:37 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for GAME on our blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of MagicWalkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

Re:Walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic available!

[Post New]by irssecretary on Jun 9, 13 3:28 PM
Your link does not work. Took me to "page cannot be found"

bestmommat
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic available!

[Post New]by bestmommat on Jun 26, 13 7:26 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/chronicles-of-albian-2-the-wizbury-school-of-magic-walkthrough/

Edited on 06/26/2013 at 7:29:55 AM PST

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on May 27, 14 9:35 AM
I didn´t find the walkthrough on either way.
Please make the note correct!

[Post New]by mamuof5 on Jun 3, 14 7:36 AM
I didn't find the walkthrough either. Went to both spots. Am stuck in dining room with the numbered tiles on fireplace.

Go to: