Problem with Rabbit Embroidery

[Post New]by megausachan on May 30, 13 10:03 AM
Is there a glitch with the rabbit embroidery game? I can only get the needle to move once, and then I have to exit the embroidery game and then reenter it to get it to move again. I keep having to repeat this.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Problem with Rabbit Embroidery

[Post New]by prpldva on May 30, 13 11:25 AM
Hiya megausachan! Welcome to the forums!

So sorry you are having trouble!

No one has reported this in the technical issues thread as of yet. You may want to post this there as well..

I would first try re-installing the game to see if that clears up the issue. If not, you may want to contact tech support. They are super at finding out the problem and fixing it!

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on May 30, 13 12:54 PM
I had no problem with the embroidery. However, one click on an arrow is not really going to move you much of anywhere. Holding down the arrow until you approach an unsewn bit and then fine tuning with single clicks worked for me.

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Jun 5, 13 2:25 PM
How did you get it to finish? I had every area colored except maybe the little thing hanging from the cap's point, and there was no way I could get the needle to line up with that.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jun 5, 13 6:49 PM
Jaguar2357 wrote:How did you get it to finish? I had every area colored except maybe the little thing hanging from the cap's point, and there was no way I could get the needle to line up with that.

If you click on the photo it will enlarge and you will be able to see what you missed...did you try to color the sky?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jun 5, 13 10:11 PM
Jaguar2357 wrote:How did you get it to finish? I had every area colored except maybe the little thing hanging from the cap's point, and there was no way I could get the needle to line up with that.

Hi there Jaguar,
Maybe Spoiler Alert highlight between the arrows.>I suggest that you check the colour you usd for the eye. I also thought I had finished, and found that I had used the wrong colour blue for the eye.<
Cheers

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Jun 9, 13 12:25 PM
Ahh - yes I did the sky, but I didn't think about eyes. thanks.

Go to: