Out of places to go on the map!

[Post New]by dufferdeb50 on May 30, 13 11:29 AM
Help! I'm out of inventory and every location says there is nothing left to do here and to go somewhere else. I have the precinct, lab, theatre, his office and her apartment. Now what?

Dufferdeb

muzzasgal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Out of places to go on the map!

[Post New]by muzzasgal on May 31, 13 12:21 AM
I have the same problem! Help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 31, 13 9:36 AM
I played the game twice and did not encounter this problem. I played it for a third time to see if I could recreate this problem. I did get to the point where I was in the lab and I have put the CD with the fingerprint in the machine and began to analyze it. I made sure that I had used all the items in my inventory, so that my inventory was empty. At this point none of the locations showed that I should go there. And none of any of the locations had anything to do there, except the Lab. Below is what I did next to move on in the game.

Mouse over the spoiler to read it.
Spoiler:

After the CD with the fingerprints has been put in the machine to analyze and you have looked at the body, look on the stool on the right side of the autopsy room and there will be forceps. Take those forceps and use them in a crack in the floor at another location. End of spoiler.
Hopefully this will get you going again.

I did make note that if I played the game with this sequence of events that I did not go back to the lab and see the fingerprint analysis. The game just went on to the next chapter.

Edited on 05/31/2013 at 9:00:47 PM PST

[Post New]by dufferdeb50 on May 31, 13 10:40 AM
Lizzie: After your tag Spoiler nothing else showed in your answer until the last paragraph. Could you re-send the info?

Thanks,

dufferdeb

[Post New]by melodymathias on May 31, 13 4:17 PM
I took the forceps, charged the phone and now no where to go. Please help.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 31, 13 9:00 PM
dufferdeb50 wrote:Lizzie: After your tag Spoiler nothing else showed in your answer until the last paragraph. Could you re-send the info?

Thanks,

dufferdeb
Hold your mouse down and roll over the spoiler part to see it. That is how most people post spoilers so only the people who want to see the message can read it.
Good luck with the game.

[Post New]by debradutm on Jun 1, 13 7:21 PM
I have the same problem and had already found the forceps and crack in the floor that hid the heart. It simply locks up at this point. I have restarted it three times. Can't seem to get past this. Bummer.

muzzasgal
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by muzzasgal on Jun 2, 13 3:56 AM
Same here Debra

nlcmw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by nlcmw on Jun 4, 13 8:08 AM
Although I liked this game, I think I am going to do what tech support suggested and get a credit for a new game to play.....Sniff, sniff.....I liked Castle.....

[Post New]by pollywernerjobe on Jun 9, 13 3:57 PM
debradutm wrote:I have the same problem and had already found the forceps and crack in the floor that hid the heart. It simply locks up at this point. I have restarted it three times. Can't seem to get past this. Bummer.

[Post New]by Covman on Apr 24, 14 10:20 AM
Same problem at the same spot. Any fixes? If not, how would I get a refund?

Go to: