serpent of iris

BLS2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

serpent of iris

[Post New]by BLS2 on Mar 1, 09 8:51 PM
i am having trouble unlocking the table with the two circles. I need some help. I can't go any further until I get out of that room I love this game thanks

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:serpent of iris

[Post New]by raystownlady on Mar 1, 09 8:57 PM
Hi,
Put the red and purple paperweights on the round circles that appear on the table when you hold the cursor over the top of the table.

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Mar 1, 09 9:00 PM
I forgot to remind you that the paperweights should be in your inventory.

[Post New]by BugsGerardi on Mar 4, 09 12:33 PM
I am stuck in London, can not place the Chess Pieces nor can I click on the Moons.

Is this a game problem or am I missing some step???

Help ... Bob G

[Post New]by mariskahubisz on Mar 5, 09 7:54 PM
help with the chest at the foot - what am i suppose to do

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Mar 5, 09 7:57 PM
Help please .. im stuck in the tower of london dont know what to place on the large stone table something sqare goes on it but i dont have nothing in my inventory that matches .. and where do i put the golden figurines???thank you to any one who can help me out ..

[Post New]by karkim on Mar 6, 09 4:26 PM
hi im having trouble unlocking the table ive tryed what you told the other person . using the papre weights but when i go to put them on the circles the man says they will not work

[Post New]by nanaperson on Mar 6, 09 4:57 PM
I am in Vienna at the cafe, and cannot click on the bracelet. I can see it, but my courser won't pick it up. I have gone in under two different names, and it happened both times. I hit hint, and it shows me where it is, but I can't grab it, and can't go any farther in the game without it. Any suggestions? Has anyone esle had this problem?

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Mar 7, 09 4:39 PM
Never mind ..i replayed the whole game and figured it out that the pyramid goes on the oval table and the colored gems go on top of pyramid..anyway i was dissapointed about the ending the left you hanging ..gopefully the will come out soon with part 2 ..

serpent of iris

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Mar 7, 09 4:41 PM
BLS2 wrote:i am having trouble unlocking the table with the two circles. I need some help. I can't go any further until I get out of that room I love this game thanks

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Mar 7, 09 4:42 PM
are you talking about the table in the magican room?? you need the colored paper weights and place them in the circle and it will open

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Mar 7, 09 4:45 PM
BugsGerardi wrote:I am stuck in London, can not place the Chess Pieces nor can I click on the Moons.

Is this a game problem or am I missing some step???

Help ... Bob G

[Post New]by EducatedRedneck on Mar 20, 09 6:29 PM
I am also stuck in London, the chess board will not let me place a chess piece, it appears I am missing a code or something to place the planets and the telescope will not let me view the stars. It is as if all three puzzles are linked together, you need to complete one to find the answer to the next one and so forth.

[Post New]by laurzbaby on Mar 22, 09 5:51 PM
i need help, i cant seem to work out the clock in level 4 vieena or how ever you spell it
i dont get what to do with it lighting up

[Post New]by vgregory on Apr 25, 09 9:12 PM
I am having problems with the paper weights also. I try on place them in the circles as stated and the guy comes up and says they do not belong there. How has everyone else gotten out of this room? What am I doing wrong or not doing? Please Help///

[Post New]by vgregory on Apr 27, 09 9:15 AM
Will someone pleez answer my request. How do I get out of the room with the table with the weights? I keep getting the message from the guy that they do not belong there. What am I doing wrong? I need to finish this game.

[Post New]by milo4055 on Aug 3, 09 9:28 PM
nanaperson wrote:I am in Vienna at the cafe, and cannot click on the bracelet. I can see it, but my courser won't pick it up. I have gone in under two different names, and it happened both times. I hit hint, and it shows me where it is, but I can't grab it, and can't go any farther in the game without it. Any suggestions? Has anyone esle had this problem?

[Post New]by milo4055 on Aug 3, 09 9:34 PM
I have found when playing in full screen your hints sometime appear near the edge of the screen. So go back to options and untick ticl full,

[Post New]by milo4055 on Aug 3, 09 9:41 PM
I have found when playing in full screen mode some of your hints appear near the edge of the screen. So go to options and change to normal screen, then you will get the screen shrink and about 2cm extra to look at and low and behold there is the object you need.
milo4055

puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by puckizzy on Mar 4, 10 4:24 PM
vgregory wrote:Will someone pleez answer my request. How do I get out of the room with the table with the weights? I keep getting the message from the guy that they do not belong there. What am I doing wrong? I need to finish this game.

Did you find the answer yet? If not, you do put the weights on the table. I believe the red one goes on the opposite side of the square. Place it first. Purple on the other side. You have to wait for the white circles to light up when you place the weights over them. It's a bit tricky in the placement of your mouse, so just try it a few times. You don't need anything for the square. It opens up & takes you somewhere or gives you something. I forget what happens. HTH

Go to: