Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella - Bring to Ipad.

[Post New]by Luvginger on May 31, 13 6:02 PM
Big fish games, please bring Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella to IPad. I love Blue Tea Games and want them all!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella - Bring to Ipad.

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 1, 13 3:08 AM
Hi Luvginger,

Welcome to the Pond!

The good news is that since all the other games in this series were ported to iOS, I imagine it won't be too much longer before you see this one in the AppStore!

Stay tuned!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Luvginger on Jun 1, 13 7:49 AM
Yeah! I'm waiting...Luv, luv, luv Blue TeaGames. Graphics and story-line are beautiful and very creative. Thanks, Big Fish Games.

Edited on 06/01/2013 at 7:51:38 AM PST

[Post New]by Julip9 on Jul 20, 13 1:38 AM
Hi there

Are we any nearer to seeing this one for iPad..the waiting is getting unbearable..sad but true..thanks

Chaosmandi
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Chaosmandi on Aug 27, 13 9:41 AM
I don't think they've even gotten The Red Riding Hood Sisters onto the iOS platform yet. I'm assuming that would be ported first since it came out first.

(Having said that, they're pretty behind in getting that out, too. Rise of the Snow Queen took 8 months from PC release to iOS release, and it's been 11 months since Red Riding Hood Sisters came out for the PC...)

[Post New]by Luvginger on Oct 4, 13 3:17 PM
Dear Big Fish Games, I am still waiting for Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella to come to iPad!
P.S. - A loyal Blue Tea Games Fan!

Tassieo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Tassieo on Jan 12, 14 8:59 PM
Yes I to am waiting for this game to come out on IPad. Hope it won't be too much longer. Love all of Blue Tea Games.Thanks.

[Post New]by BlueGlow on Jul 5, 14 11:40 PM
They brought Red Riding Hood Sisters on,hallelujah.
So I guess it's in order? I got Rapunzel, Cinderella and Jack on PC since Imhad a bunch of credits I had to use or lose.
But I do not want to play them anywhere else! My laptop is barely working anyway.

For those of you who have been Parable Lovers for a while, how long did it take between PC release and ipad?

Please tell me it won't be too long....

Go to: