bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 1, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Dimensions: City of Ash Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by j62janet on Jun 1, 13 2:19 AM
Can you tell me please which order the Dark Dimensions series goes, as I don't want to start it in the wrong order, j62janet

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jun 1, 13 2:24 AM
City of Fog
Wax Beauty
City of Ash

I did the beta of this and thought it was pretty decent. I liked City of Fog, Wax beauty not so much.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jun 1, 13 6:48 AM
After reading the reviews I'll give this game a try. I hope I last more than 10 minutes.

[Post New]by skyflyer2 on Jun 4, 13 7:53 AM
I think I might like the game, but in the very beginning, the bolt cutters do not work on the lock. Please assist

[Post New]by itzmek8t on Jun 5, 13 9:34 PM
My game stalled at the city gates after opening Audrey's letter to her mother. I can not close the letter window. I can go back to other areas and complete other tasks but when I get back to the gates the letter is still open. I have even exited out of the game. I am completely stuck and very frustrated. And to the person having trouble with the bolt cutters you need to line up the finger not the bolt tips. This wil reoccur throughout the game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 6, 13 4:06 AM
Hi itzmek8t,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this trouble and I definitely want to help you to play that game!

You can double check what needs to be done next by consulting the built in strategy guide or by following the hint prompts if they are functioning for you.

If the game has crashed and will not progress due to a technical issue, checking that you have the most up to date drivers etc. will help to ensure your game runs smoothly and you can find some on updating the elements that help run your game here if you wish.

If you would like us to take a look at this for you, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Tech Support and if you can, attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report is a good idea so they can get to helping you immediately.

Thank you and good luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by itzmek8t on Jun 6, 13 7:25 PM
Thank you for responding so quickly I will give it a try. I beta tested the game and really looked forward to playing it so heres hoping.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 7, 13 3:21 AM
Keeping my fins crossed for you itzmek8t!

And thanks for trying our suggestions, we really appreciate it.

bfgBaikal

Go to: