albertm1
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

length of game

[Post New]by albertm1 on Jun 1, 13 6:17 AM
does anyone know how many chapters is this game - I read one response and seem like this is a short game

MinnieK
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:length of game

[Post New]by MinnieK on Jun 1, 13 9:26 AM
The Strategy Guide shows six chapters plus the Bonus chapter and only 50 pages in total.

Edited on 06/01/2013 at 9:26:35 AM PST

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Jun 1, 13 10:08 AM
The maingame is 34 pages in the SG. That is short. The whole SG is 48 pages. The last pages show the golden animals. Disappointing short.

MinnieK
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by MinnieK on Jun 1, 13 10:10 AM
The bonus chapter starts on page 35 and page 50 is locations of the collectibles.

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by findlaybears on Jun 1, 13 11:51 AM
I've been playing this game on and off all day since 4am this morning (started about 11 hours ago) and I am on the last chapter of the main game. I'm not a fast player, but I wouldn't call this a short game. Without playing the bonus, maybe it's at least 4 1/2 to 5 hours long (for an average player and not skipping any puzzles).

I like long games myself and I am glad I bought this game.

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Jun 1, 13 1:53 PM
IT was short for a CE..I'd played the beta and was excited when this showed today. The main game play was well done, as everyone is saying, but shorter than I'd hoped.
The odder part for me, was I enjoyed the bonus play more than the man game...
ah well
kris

albertm1
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by albertm1 on Jun 2, 13 6:08 AM
thanks for the info - think it maybe too short for me

maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by maxbridge on Jun 3, 13 6:31 PM
Hi - if you think it's too short try playing it in hard mode - it's a superb game with no glitches that I found - and a great bonus chapter - I think value for money it's still great - especially if you buy it with one of BFG's great deals! I bought it with a bonus punch - it all adds to the value. It's a really nice game - well done developers and thanks to BFG for all your ongoing great deals.
Cheers..

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Oct 10, 13 8:52 PM
Short for a CE. I played the main game in about 2 hours without skipping dialogue.

Go to: