Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Has anyone finished the game yet? how long did it take?

[Post New]by Melymc on Jun 2, 13 12:08 AM
I was wondering about how long it took to play the main game, then the bonus. If anyone has. I always try to play the advance mode. But, I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying. That or Dark Dimension 3. Thanks for all the help!

Re:Has anyone finished the game yet? how long did it take?

[Post New]by IamaGameJunkie on Jun 2, 13 3:27 AM
There's alot to look at and I'm not the fastest player around so when I read someone says they completed a game in 3 hrs, I double it and add 2 more hrs. The main game took at least 11-13 hours. Felt more like 13 to me. Played med level...no sparkles on active zones and used very little hints/SG for main game on purpose. Not because it was easy...it wasn't. I didn't skip any minis, watched all cut scenes and used the SG for 2 games. Couldn't play more than 4 hours at a time, because there's too much to look at, find, read, play etc. Started playing shortly after the game was released and just finished the main game about an hour ago and then went right into the bonus...got burnt out and stuck after wandering around for almost another hour after the main game and still in the early stage of the bonus. Either I'm burnt out, or its harder than the main game.

Edited on 06/02/2013 at 5:12:47 AM PST

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 2, 13 3:31 AM
It's a long game.

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Melymc on Jun 2, 13 5:23 PM
Thank you! I really appreciate your help.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jun 3, 13 6:32 AM
I agree with dobbie, it is a long game.......... and fun.

Go to: