bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 1, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars forum

[Post New]by lindas82348 on Mar 2, 09 5:47 AM
When I get to the "Wrecked Boat" scene and try to pick up the "Archer" snapshot I cannot. Is anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by hellsaz on Mar 2, 09 7:11 AM
I AM AT THE PRIMATE HOUSE AND THEIR IS A BUG AS YOU CAN'T FINISH THE LEVEL. I WOULD EITHER LIKE THE ANSWER OR A REFUND

BoloMyDog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BoloMyDog on Mar 2, 09 7:18 AM
I"m also at the wrecked boat and can not go anywhere stuck at the picture and used all hints and restarted level and go no where please help.

Uppernana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Uppernana on Mar 2, 09 7:31 AM
I am also stuck at the wrecked ship. I have started a new game 3 times and when I get to the ship, I can not go any further.

I would appreciate a fix for the game or my game credit refunded.

[Post New]by 1ladyjade on Mar 2, 09 7:44 AM
I am having the same problem at the wrecked ship as everyone else. And have done all of the things as everyone else to resolve the problem. Anyone got a solution yet?

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Mar 2, 09 8:19 AM
I don't like this game mainly because if you leave you have to start a new game.

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Mar 2, 09 8:31 AM
This is my opinion of this game..... I'm not finished with it yet, but so far....I LOVE this game! I wish more games were made like this, and more of them were out there. The graphics are fanastic, not sloppy made. Items are hidden great, as to where some of them are placed like they are part of the room. Also, I like the idea of it having a story line to follow, with several different things to do, not just finding items. I haven't gotten to the wrecked boat part yet, hopefully all goes well there.
I love this forum, reading everybody's ideas, thoughts, etc..... it gives you very good feedback for the games.

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Mar 2, 09 8:33 AM
dtouchton wrote:I don't like this game mainly because if you leave you have to start a new game.

I haven't had that problem. Everytime I close my game, and start it back up, it takes me right to where I left off. I think when you go to close it, you can click the option 'save and exit game'?

magner675
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by magner675 on Mar 2, 09 9:17 AM
the only time I had to restart the game is after I bought it. In other words, when you go back into the game after paid you then will have to start a new, otherwise it lets you go into saved session

[Post New]by treebs on Mar 2, 09 11:06 AM
lindas82348 wrote:When I get to the "Wrecked Boat" scene and try to pick up the "Archer" snapshot I cannot. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same problem and it's very irritating since it deducts the money you've earned

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Mar 2, 09 11:08 AM
The new "fixed version" will be posted by noon PST today. The moderators will post when the new version is live and "officially released".

Picman

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Mar 2, 09 12:00 PM
What happens when they 'fix' the game? Do we need to uninstall and start again? Would rather get a game credit 'cause the boat can't be that far from the end!

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 2, 09 12:11 PM
Just want to make sure that we have reached every thread about this topic, which it turns out, is just about every thread in the Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars forum. We have just released a new version of Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars that corrects the error that occurs at the archer photo. You can find out more about this new version in the announcement thread I just created here:

New Version of Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars Available Now

Bboo2
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Bboo2 on Mar 3, 09 12:50 AM
Just a word of thanks to the one that straightened out the problem with Mae Q'West. Also a big thanks for letting me know it was fixed by email.

[Post New]by BarbaraGames on Mar 3, 09 4:03 AM
Now that I have re-installed the game as I could not get any further at the boat scene I am encountering a similar problem at the Italian Grocery. Can somebody tell me where the "Pay Stub" is? Clicking on hint deducts only money but does not reveal the location.

val40
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by val40 on Mar 3, 09 8:01 AM
now that i have reinstalled this game im a bit unhappy about the end of this as there is not that many levels after the wreak.if i had to go back dont think i would have bought this game

azpennylo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by azpennylo on Mar 3, 09 9:11 AM
I am having the same problem with the Italian Grocery. Pay stub seems to be missing. Had the same problem at the boat, but after re-installing I was able to move on until now. Please help.
Thanks Big Fish, and everyone.

azpennylo
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by azpennylo on Mar 3, 09 9:18 AM
Found the paystub. On the right side of the floor in the Italian Grocery.
Thanks.

[Post New]by gailsmom on Mar 4, 09 2:27 PM
lindas82348 wrote:When I get to the "Wrecked Boat" scene and try to pick up the "Archer" snapshot I cannot. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had the same problem. I uninstalled the game and the reinstalled and the problem went away.

Go to: