MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

BF needs to set up a fund to pay for Totem Tribe rehab.

[Post New]by MoreOver on Mar 1, 09 11:00 PM
It is the most addicting game I've ever played. MoreOver hates strategy games and here she is, torturing herself by starting anew. Wasn't 30 grueling hours enough? It's insidious and I can't wait until Totem Tribe 2 comes out. How many other games will you see 58 youtube clips by one person? Kudos to Cyberomega for his dedication to the game.

Honestly, I hope more people give it a try.

g8shopgirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
613 Posts

Re:BF needs to set up a fund to pay for Totem Tribe rehab.

[Post New]by g8shopgirl on Mar 1, 09 11:10 PM
Should I dare to try to get addicted....Hum maybe I should do it and give it a try. Who needs sleep?

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Mar 2, 09 6:41 AM
Everyone says how good it is, maybe I should give it a go.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Mar 2, 09 7:34 AM
Evidently not me. It's 9:30AM here and I should have gone to bed, hmm, at the very least, 6 hours ago. I just had to start a new one, just had to. I couldn't stop myself. LOL

g8shopgirl wrote:Should I dare to try to get addicted....Hum maybe I should do it and give it a try. Who needs sleep?

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 2, 09 8:01 AM
I absolutely it, now if I could just find the last pineapple, I would be over the and please don't tell me to go to the Forum and look at the list there ...I had already found all the ones mentioned so will just have to keep looking.

Do you think the rehab fund could run to a new wig please as I have very little hair left now? Thanks in advance BFG.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 2, 09 8:02 AM
I think I'm finally going to try this game today. Wish me luck!

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Mar 2, 09 8:09 AM
I've played it through 4 times already. I wanted to see the three different endings. The first time was the struggle through. I love this game! I'm also looking forward to TT 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....These are the games I really enjoy. I hate playing through a game in a couple hours and going OK that was fun, now what? There is a little bit of something in it for everyone to enjoy. No matter what type of game they enjoy. That's also why I like the Westward games, even though the sound bytes make me crazy. "Get 'er done!" OK that wasn't in there, that's just how I answered them. My kids think I'm crazy because I talk to all the little pixel people, (they may have something there) Should hear me talk to the little pixel people in Sims 2. Now there is a lot, they'll stand there and go the bathroom in their clothes, if you don't tell them to go to the bathroom. Freeze to death in the snow. Well unless you warm them up with a hair dryer. Have a heat stroke. Unless you pour a glass of water on them. Get electrocuted because they don't know anything about fixing something, but they think they do. Hmmm maybe the people who did TT worked on the Sims 2. I can't count the number of times I asked the princess and the chief if they were just looking to commit suicide. Hey, how you doing? I'm the princess. I have no weapons, wanna be friends? Ouch that hurt. Pick her up move her to another part of the screen and there she goes running right back over to the enemy, let's be friends. Ouch. I really, really looove you. Ouch. See I ran all the way across the screen just so you could attack me, ouch! Hey look here comes my buddy the chief. Ouch.

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 2, 09 8:11 AM
FairyonPegasus wrote:My kids think I'm crazy because I talk to all the little pixel people, (they may have something there)

Ha ha!
Welcome to the forums Fairyon!!

MAH

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Mar 2, 09 9:21 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Totem Tribe. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Mar 2, 09 11:19 AM
Well that´s it, bought it, I am enjoying this, never thought I would, played the hour demo and when I bought it had to start again.

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Mar 3, 09 3:27 PM
If someone starts a TT annon please count me in. I am starting it over for the third time ( yes! I am still cheating) trying to get all of the jewels...I really want, need, have to have the good ending ......aaggh! Help

jobynana
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,017 Posts

[Post New]by jobynana on Mar 3, 09 4:14 PM
Oh dear, this is to a good way to start is it?

I did not consider this game at all but now, because of your thread Moreover (as well as some subliminal advertising via copious mentions in other threads and certain Pms), I am beginning to feel I might have to try it. Worryingly (maybe debatable too), I don't currently need rehab but now feel, I am likely to be putting myself up for needing it.

Yours truly

Hopeless Cause.

CC

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 3, 09 4:29 PM
Well, I am beyond help. I think that is why I made the walkthru videos. I don't want people as crazy as I. I am unique just like everyone else.

jobynana
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,017 Posts

[Post New]by jobynana on Mar 3, 09 4:34 PM
Cyber, have you been hiding through your salmon phase and surfaced too early?

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 3, 09 9:44 PM
No, I started back to work this past Friday. The only thing I really have time for is checking and answering Totem Tribe questions. Just trying to get used to working.

Go to: