raell
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

bonus game

[Post New]by raell on Jun 2, 13 9:02 PM
I'm playing the bonus game, but opened the amulet in error. It won't close & I can't figure out how to get closed. Hint says can't do anything. I've exited & come back with no luck. Help, please...

Re:bonus game

[Post New]by sondralw on Jun 3, 13 2:49 AM
Having a similar problem.
Using dream flower on troll and the flower is the main focus on the screen, only nothing happens. It's as if the game is hung, but mouse moves without trouble, I just can't do anything in the game.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Jun 3, 13 10:31 AM
I am getting absolutely nowhere in the bonus game, used the flower on elf, dropped a petal, no help,enter the portal, useless, need some help. The game definitely needs an update. Dislike to get this far and then get stuck.

[Post New]by lynn1033 on Jun 3, 13 12:27 PM
I'm having a problem with the plant on the wall, it won't take the apple!!!! Anyone know how to fix this, please!

[Post New]by lkcowlady on Jun 3, 13 6:30 PM
Having same problem as lynn 1033. Plant won't take apple, so I can't get flowers......any answers to this yet?.....PLEASE!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 3, 13 11:19 PM
lynn1033 wrote:I'm having a problem with the plant on the wall, it won't take the apple!!!! Anyone know how to fix this, please!
If it's alright you have a feather in your inventory. First use the feather on the plant. and than the apple,

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

bonus game

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jun 5, 13 7:05 PM
raell wrote:I'm playing the bonus game, but opened the amulet in error. It won't close & I can't figure out how to get closed. Hint says can't do anything. I've exited & come back with no luck. Help, please...

OH GOOD GRIEF!!! So I'm NOT the only one!!!

I did exactly the same thing and got the same results. I've had to CAD 3 times now, I JUST got done uninstall/reinstall hoping that changes something. Thought I'd put this in the forum for dev's to see, but appears you've already done that (thanks)...ok dev's, got a fix?

I haven't tried since the reinstall, but if it doesn't work I'm doing a doc felix and sending it to CS.

PS, loving the game, it's beautiful, logical and fun (not over loaded w/HOS)...thanks.

gremmie
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by gremmie on Jun 7, 13 4:10 AM
What is wrong with this game,?? I also used the Dream Flower on the troll,and nothing happens, it's like the game "freezes up". Had to shut down my p/c 3 times and still have the same problem. Anyone have ANY answers????

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

[Post New]by Kukikat on Jun 7, 13 4:34 PM
When using the Dream Flower, you have to pluck a petal from the right side of it before the next portal opens over the head of the troll. It only appears that the game froze, but it will certainly not go anywhere if you do not do that first.

Kukikat
Clownfish
Clownfish
711 Posts

bonus game

[Post New]by Kukikat on Jun 7, 13 4:35 PM
raell wrote:I'm playing the bonus game, but opened the amulet in error. It won't close & I can't figure out how to get closed. Hint says can't do anything. I've exited & come back with no luck. Help, please...

The amulet closes if you click towards the bottom of the screen, as if you were trying to walk back to the previous place. It just does not show an arrow.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 7, 13 6:26 PM
To all those who have a problem with the dream flower: There is a solution in the "Technical Issues" thread, where all problems go to.

Apart from the frozen screen when trying to use the dream flower on the troll, and then getting the solution, I had no other problems with the bonus game.

However, I did feel as if the bonus game had been rushed. It played a little cluncky in some parts, not as smooth as the main game.

[Post New]by onedishydame on Aug 28, 13 5:29 PM
Also having same issue with the flower. Please address.

[Post New]by donahad on Sep 30, 13 6:28 AM
to lynn1033
you tickle the flower with the harpy feather to wake it up. then it will bite the apple.

Go to: