bfgFlounder
9,570 Posts

Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 3, 13 12:29 AM
A terrible chain of mysterious events and cold blooded murders is revealed during the investigation of an old haunted mansion. Investigate the reason behind the disappearance of a painter and solve a cold case that has left a frightening trail to the present in Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting!

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Detective Agency 3: Ghost Painting

[Post New]by cathyok on Jun 3, 13 6:10 AM
I would suggest that anyone checking into the forums for this game at least give the game a try for yourself. By the feedback on this game I almost did not want to even try it but I am so glad I did. It is not a bad game at all and a big improvement from their first one. I did not have any problems with the sound,darkness or HOS as some did and it is worth at least trying it for yourself to see if you like it.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jun 3, 13 7:09 AM
I agree with Cathyok. I'm enjoying this game. I didn't have any trouble with the sound. It suits the game. I think somebody called the HO scenes "junk piles" but I don't understand why. There are no voice overs but half the time I turn them off anyway because they're so badly done. It's also not as easy as you might think. You really have to look around the scenes for clues as they're well hidden.

Penguin29
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Jun 5, 13 11:08 AM
This game was not that bad... it was not great, but I played it to the end with a free game coupon. It's not very long but I thought it was alright.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
785 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jul 10, 13 8:01 AM
I agree with cathyok , cottoncandy2 and penguin. This game could really stump you but with the hint button and help on the forums I will play it again. So many times I had to figure what to do myself and sometimes the journal helped.

Thanks to all in the forums.

bbelle

Edited on 07/10/2013 at 8:02:24 AM PST

Go to: