Upset

[Post New]by TsukimoriAria on Jun 3, 13 10:25 AM
I downloaded The Agency of Anomalies Mystic Hospital. Unable to play it until today and then some bullcrap about my trial being over when I didn't even play it!? That's not cool at all!

lionfishatbay
Catfish
Catfish
1,663 Posts

Re:Upset

[Post New]by lionfishatbay on Jun 3, 13 10:36 AM
Just a helpful hint-I learned the hard way that if you go into the demo, past putting your user name in & have to get away from the game for a minute...you have to exit all the way back to the game manager. If it is left open, your time will run out.

Another tip-if you REALLY want to try the game, check to see if there is a Collector's Edition or vice-versa

Hope this helps!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Upset

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 3, 13 11:29 AM
Hi TsukimoriAria,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. When a trial ends prematurely like that, it can be caused by a couple different things. In some cases, uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself and or the Game Manager can help. You can find information on doing that here on our help articles:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Uninstall / Reinstall Game Manager

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to look into that for you.

We also have a dedicated Forum and technical issues thread for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital already, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion and move it over there. Please feel free to post any problems you encounter with the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: