can't get to house in the marsh in the bonus play.

[Post New]by ladllbug62 on Jun 3, 13 1:34 PM
i have the mac version of the collectors edition and i can't to the house in the marsh to get the 2nd half of the amulet. i reinstalled it and played the game for the 2nd time. i thought i did something wrong so i played it again and when i got to the bonus play, i did everything according to the guide. i put the red flags down and the guide says to got straight to the house. i can't get there.

please what do i do? HELP!!!

i can't con't the game until i get the second amulet from across tat the house across the marsh.

Re:can't get to house in the marsh in the bonus play.

[Post New]by finleyka on Sep 3, 13 9:28 AM
the same exact thing is happening to me. i know i did everything correctly and i should be able to move forward, but this is not an option. pressing hint in each and every scene says there is nothing more I can do here. it has to be a technical glitch in the game.

lordofys
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lordofys on Jul 15, 14 4:29 PM
Ditto with me. Can't cross the marsh. Hint says there is nothing more I can do here in every scene. Yes, I've placed the flags. Has anyone figured this out?

Eyereen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Eyereen on Sep 5, 14 7:49 PM
stuck because the game doesn't let me go across the marshlands to the house/tree and I need the second amulet piece to continue the bonus game. Please help, this is definitely a glitch!

Go to: