gpr1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Level 42 mac version

[Post New]by gpr1 on Jun 3, 13 8:32 PM
Level 42 (MAC version) cannot be completed because it is impossible to clean up the scrap pile at the bottom far right. The instant the cursor touches the little circle with a hammer, it is covered by the box that shows the requirement for access. This happens every time regardless if I have enough tools or not. I've tried everything I know and nothing works. I've even tried every option for full screen. I've looked in this forum for level 42 and didn't find any such topic. Is there some solution for this problem?

aymes
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Re:Level 42 mac version

[Post New]by aymes on Jun 4, 13 8:01 AM
Hello gpr1!

Even though the box is covered by the dialog (which I'm surprised at, I was sure I'd stopped that from happening, but I might be getting confused with the tablet version I'm working on) you should still be able to click on it when you have enough tools.

Sorry that it caused you a problem!

gpr1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Level 42 mac version

[Post New]by gpr1 on Jun 4, 13 10:40 AM
I've tried clicking all over where the button should be under the dialog box. A very small portion of the button is showing but even touching that portion and clicking does not work. And, I have enough tools to clear the scrap pile.

Since you think you may have corrected that problem, could it be that I don't have the latest version? I don't know how to check for the version but I downloaded it only a couple of weeks ago.

Go to: