bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm for your Life forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 4, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Farm for your Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm for your Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farm for your Life forum

[Post New]by tracy123456789 on Jun 10, 13 10:59 AM
hi i reinstalled the game coz i couldnt get the golden hammer but now i still cant find it please tell us how this is driving me crazy now

[Post New]by triemen on Jun 14, 13 3:53 PM
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and can't find the golden hammer. Any help on this would be awesome.

[Post New]by godofewalks on Jun 15, 13 11:20 AM
I am having the same issue ...I cannot find the golden hammer and I still have not figured out how to get the zombie on the treadmill....I have all the tech...I have all the crops and all the recipes maybe I have to have three stars on all the recipes or something I dont know
helpppp

[Post New]by Skylleluah on Jun 16, 13 8:16 AM
I have the same hammer problem. Checked out facebook forums and it seems you have to find the golden shovel first I think, which is under the pink flower across the bridge, which I did. Have been digging with it randomly all over and still no golden hammer. Conquered the game so nothing more to do but feed the bobble-heads and convert zombies which is never-ending. Please help. Thanks.

[Post New]by Skylleluah on Jun 16, 13 8:20 AM
Forgot to mention. The professor keeps giving orange corns to make a trail. Best to put it behind the tents from the closest forest entrance heading right towards the river and the treadmill.

[Post New]by deathsbedbug on Jun 16, 13 1:53 PM
The golden hammer is hiding near what you needed the golden scythe for.....

This is a very cute game, but I have to say the story is lacking in pushing the player toward what they need to do next. The zombies are next to impossible on the nightly attacks, but the game is so much more fun in peaceful mode.

Once you have the special potion the zombies stop being an issue, but again, there is a distinct lack of direction to the storyline, and how to progress it.

PS, please keep working a little more on this game, with a little more work it can be a truly awesome popular title! People love zombies and farming

Edited on 06/16/2013 at 1:55:14 PM PST

Go to: