LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Light Pole Outside of Gates

[Post New]by LKlimo on Jun 4, 13 8:37 AM
I have gotten the screwdriver from the light pole outside of the gates. The hint keeps directing me back to the pole. There is no interaction sign. Is this a glitch in the game or am I doing something wrong? I hope it's not a glitch. It seems that every time I use a game coupon, the game has technical problems and I must be given a replacement coupon!

Re:Light Pole Outside of Gates

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jun 4, 13 11:30 AM
Just because you found it on the light pole doesn't mean you use it there. Look around the area for something with screws in it ...

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Jun 4, 13 11:45 AM
Thank you for the reply, but I did take the screws out of the sign and collected the object behind the sign but the hint is still directing me back there but there is no magnifying glass or hand or anything to show there is something to do.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jun 4, 13 12:12 PM
Okay, that's a bit strange then. I can't remember what I did after that unless there's a HO scene somewhere near there. I'd just move on and see what happens and then come back if you need to.

epcart
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by epcart on Jun 15, 13 1:45 PM
You use the screwdriver on the name plate on the column at the right of the gate.

[Post New]by evelyn4182 on Jun 16, 13 8:34 AM
LKlimo: Did u ever get it solved?? Iam having the same problem. I cant just bypass it as suggested,

schefnh
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by schefnh on Jul 6, 14 12:22 PM
Never did get the hint solved on the light pole and the game finished without ever needing whatever it might have been.

Go to: