autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Built a fence.....completely around myself....

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jun 4, 13 6:35 PM
Help....I clicked once to much and now have a complete fence...I have tried hacking at it with an axe, a shovel, scythe, hammer and my foot.....any suggestions on taking down a piece of the fence?

Re:Built a fence.....completely around myself....

[Post New]by larascupboard on Jun 4, 13 7:08 PM
LOL. Click on the fence stump to pick it up. You can move all fences this way. Just don't forget to right click to place it back down.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Jun 4, 13 7:19 PM
thank you thank you thank you!

CallmeCoors
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,933 Posts

[Post New]by CallmeCoors on Jun 4, 13 9:55 PM
OMG! That is SO funny! Only YOU my dear Grumpa!

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Jun 4, 13 10:16 PM
I did the same thing, but it won't let me click on any of the fence stumps so I'm stuck.

PsiBorg
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by PsiBorg on Jun 4, 13 10:47 PM
darkhalf01 wrote:I did the same thing, but it won't let me click on any of the fence stumps so I'm stuck.

You have 2 ways to remove a fence, firstly, you can click on a stump, that'll pick it up so you can move it. Secondly, choose your Axe (look at the bottom of the screen for it and click it or press the adjacent numeric key) and then click on a stump, that'll automatically drop the log back into your inventory so you don't have to cart it back, makes removing a whole fence quick and easy.

I haven't tried the same technique with the Golden Axe but I'm sure it'll also just move it back to your inventory and not destroy it.

[Post New]by Oliver_FFYL on Jun 5, 13 3:25 AM
That's exactly how it works. Thanks PsiBorg for helping out :-)

automn_leaf: This appears to me as a pretty effective way to protect yourself from zombies. I hope you have enough food rations with you though ;-)

Edited on 06/05/2013 at 3:26:40 AM PST

Go to: