Jenny owes us all BIG TIME

[Post New]by computer1101 on Jun 4, 13 6:45 PM
How many times are we gonna give her money cause she had a baby and yet she gives us nothing when we have ours

Re:Jenny owes us all BIG TIME

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 5, 13 9:10 PM
Amen! I've got six babies that Jenny didn't even congratulate me for let alone buy me diapers, etc.!
And can we talk about the boss who keeps falling off his mower while enjoying his 18 acres and a lake?! A get-well card maybe, but money for the rich guy...I don't think so.

Re:Jenny owes us all BIG TIME

[Post New]by computer1101 on Jun 5, 13 11:31 PM
He needs to hire a gardner or one of these days he's gonna drown in that lake lol

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 6, 13 7:59 AM
computer1101 wrote:How many times are we gonna give her money cause she had a baby and yet she gives us nothing when we have ours

One of my families and right after they got an e-mail about Jenny. I thought the same thing you did. Why does Jenny get some $ my peep didn't?

FadedLily
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by FadedLily on Jun 7, 13 3:05 PM
lorie56 wrote:
computer1101 wrote:How many times are we gonna give her money cause she had a baby and yet she gives us nothing when we have ours

One of my families and right after they got an e-mail about Jenny. I thought the same thing you did. Why does Jenny get some $ my peep didn't?

Couldn't agree more with both of you! My thought was, I'm working from home, so who the heck is Jenny, and what office are they talking about, lol! My problem is with this uncle that keeps breaking a tooth on my perfectly good cookies! I don't know why I keep sending them to the old geezer! LOL!

Go to: