bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Namariel Legends: Iron Lord

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 5, 13 12:29 AM
A terrible Iron Lord has descended upon the prosperous nation of Namerial. With the help of a powerful and menacing legion of mechanical soldiers, he has conquered this once thriving state, and it is up to you to escape from prison, reach the base of his fortress and solve the mystery of his dark power! Be the one to face the dark ruler and destroy the source of the Iron Lord’s power. Exciting adventures, true courage and a mysterious world await!

Re:Namariel Legends: Iron Lord

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 5, 13 1:41 AM
Played for 30 min. and I buy the game. I like it. I did't see any HOS, I think it's more a adventure game.

Happy gaming!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 5, 13 1:56 AM
SPOILER ALERT

Dobbie, have you been in the cell yet, and did you find which button your robot is supposed to press to free your uncle? I am clicking and clicking and can't get anywhere.

END OF SPOILER ALERT

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 5, 13 1:59 AM
No, When I were there I quit the game to buy it. It's now DL.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 5, 13 2:03 AM
Never mind. I made the HINT tell me where that particular spot is. Would have never found it by myself. LOL

Happy gaming.

xapa
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by xapa on Jun 5, 13 2:49 AM
I played this game for 10 min., and then I bought it I also like this type of games (adventures) but dont see them very often with Big Fish. But then I buy other games that I like.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Jun 5, 13 6:27 AM
What a nice change from their other games they do. Love that this is a adventure game that does not rely on HOS. The graphics are great and scenes not dark at all. I did notice, like their other games they do a lot of loading every time you do something or move to a different location. All in all, Great game Devs!

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jun 5, 13 7:55 AM
This is the kind of game I look for, I don't like a lot of HO in a game, this is what I call an adventure game. Sometimes I wait for months before buying a game because I don't like to play HO, a little is okay but when it's around every corner, it becomes mind numbing and boring. I will buy this one, and I hope BF comes out with more games like this one, Thanks

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jun 5, 13 7:57 AM
BF, whoever designed this one, keep it up. This is an awesome change and not so boring, no HO, yay for you.

queenjanis
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by queenjanis on Jun 5, 13 8:01 AM
I can't figure out how to get the little animals tail unstuck .

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 5, 13 8:16 AM
queenjanis wrote:I can't figure out how to get the little animals tail unstuck .

Once your mindreader machine is back at the bottom of the screen, you should see a close-up of the animal's tail or you have to click on the animal, and the close-up follows (can't remember which). Then you just remove the spring from the tail.

Hope this helps.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Jun 5, 13 9:26 AM

I liked this game very much and bought it right away. Somehow it reminds me of Syberia which is a game I do love.

Thanks for the game BF and Playrix.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jun 5, 13 9:43 AM
bbelle wrote:
I liked this game very much and bought it right away. Somehow it reminds me of Syberia which is a game I do love.

Thanks for the game BF and Playrix.

Me too. Loved Syberia. The entire one not the chopped up one LOL.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 5, 13 9:58 AM
we are off to get game................................

Go to: