bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Namariel Legends: Iron Lord forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 5, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Namariel Legends: Iron Lord forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Namariel Legends: Iron Lord players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Welcome to Namariel Legends: Iron Lord forum

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 6, 13 5:56 AM
sharplady wrote:Just got game and stuck where I went into room with robot and movie projector. Sent little robot Jim but this thing pops up that looks like spy glass where inventory should be. What do I do, cant figure it out. Need to stop large robot.

Hiya.. i assumed that was Jim's inventory because you are controling him. On the left side of the scene there's something to press which turns the screen on and distracts the big robot. Also have you tried touching the big robot?

[Post New]by gmc123 on Jun 21, 13 2:10 PM
*I am in the room with the big acquiriam and don't know how to get the card out. I only have a glove and tweezers in my inventory. help thanks

[Post New]by QuzieQ on Jan 15, 14 10:01 PM
I am in the control room and am trying to prop up the periscope. I cannot make it stay up. What am I doing wrong. The little stripped thing won't hold it up. Help!!

[Post New]by kellybluenascar on Mar 24, 14 2:29 PM
stuck at removing thing in tree of life, how to proceed from there? only have a ladle.

Edited on 03/24/2014 at 3:56:42 PM PST

[Post New]by carolynfenning on Aug 10, 14 4:49 PM
Where is something to clean off the menu

[Post New]by Scaffold77 on Jan 23, 15 3:56 AM
I have only got to where the Uncle wants his special tools (glasses) and everywhere I go in my limited space get "nothing to do here" how do I find his special glasses?

Go to: