Ladle

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 5, 13 5:10 AM
I am in the big tree. I have only a laddle in my inventory. But can't do anything. Someone to help me?

Never mind, I found it.

Edited on 06/05/2013 at 5:28:28 AM PST

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Ladle

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jun 5, 13 12:35 PM
I'm at the same place.. Help?? What did you find and where? Thanks!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 5, 13 1:37 PM
Fill it with Orange goo dripping from a ball in the top of the tree.

HTH

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jun 5, 13 2:44 PM
THANK YOU!!

[Post New]by thyca29 on Jun 6, 13 10:49 AM
Thanks to you for the answer. I was stuck there. I love this game. Not the CE and no problems...so far

[Post New]by ethelrosa on Jun 9, 13 7:01 AM
How can i go to the top of the tree?

Edited on 06/09/2013 at 11:30:17 AM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 9, 13 8:49 AM
Find a screen with 3 blue flowers, vines & 1 dandelion on the left. Use the Robot to knock the white spores off the dandelion. Then click on each blue flower for a mini-game & feed the spores to the flowers. After each mini-game you have to click on each flower again so the leaves on the vine will unroll. Then you can climb the vines.

HTH

Edited on 06/12/2013 at 6:11:47 AM PST

[Post New]by ethelrosa on Jun 9, 13 11:30 AM
thank u very much

[Post New]by burnshammett on Jun 12, 13 1:29 AM
I cant get the robot to knock the spores off the dandelion, & I also cannot get the orange goo into the ladle. Someone please help.
I clicked on the robot & it woke up but when I click on dandelion nothing happens.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 12, 13 6:00 AM
When you wake up the robot, move the cursor near the dandelion until you see a robot beside the cursor, then click. If there isn't a robot beside the cursor, he just goes back to sleep. I saw a couple other post from players with the same problem & played the game again. I missed the right spot a few times before getting it to work.

You can't get to the Orange Goo until you knock off the spores, feed the flowers, unroll the leaves & are able to climb the vines.

HTH

Edited on 06/12/2013 at 6:13:04 AM PST

[Post New]by burnshammett on Jun 12, 13 11:40 PM
Thanks for the help but I have tried clicking everywhere around the dandelion after I wake the robot up & the robot doesnt move. I also tried uninstalling & re installing the game & still the same problem. I know tech support will tell me to start the game under a different name. Oh so maddening, as I did like this game until I got stuck

[Post New]by Alanisi on Jun 13, 13 4:36 PM
I got the same issue, no matter where I click the curser on the dandelion and around nothing happens.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 14, 13 9:11 AM
Click on the robot to activate him then move the cursor near the dandelion & watch for a robot to appear beside the cursor. If your 2nd click is anywhere else on the scene you will de-active the robot & have to re-active the robot before trying again.

If that doesn't work post in the Tech Problems thread. They will give you 3 options.
#1. Uninstall then Re-install (another player said it didn't work)
#2. Re-start as a different player & Replay from the beginning.
#3. Uninstall the game, Search your computer for "Namareil Legends, then delete all the games Application Data, then Re-install the game. This deletes saved games so you will have to start from the beginning.

HTH

[Post New]by lindamalloy on Jun 15, 13 12:00 PM
I am also in the big tree with only a ladle. I have tried and tried and tried again to get the robot to fly up to the dandelion. I have clicked all over in that area and my curses NEVER changes. I am unable to advance any further in the game. Is anyone else experienced this?

Go to: