Is there a walkthrough for this game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:walkthrough?

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 7, 13 3:17 AM
Hi lornaovenden1,

I can see that you are looking for a walkthrough for this game. We don't have a walkthrough for this game presently but if you are having trouble with a particular part, why not start a new thread in the Forum and our other Fishes who have played the game may be able to help out.

Finally, just to let you know, that is a walkthrough for a game is available, we will always announce that at the top of the Forum.

Good luck and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by gloryb618 on Jun 12, 13 2:17 PM
how can I put the candles in the pot to melt the bits I have them in inventory but it wont let me pick them up to put in the pot???

[Post New]by suse1985 on Jun 14, 13 6:55 AM
Hallo?
First you need a pencil and a wick. Put the pencil on the pot and the wick round the pencil. Now you can melt the candles.
Greetings Suse

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Sep 7, 13 1:28 PM
it has been awhile and I see no help with the hint system that does not work.and a walkthrough..have branch,s,can opener,wax,cup key,fishing pole,2 pipes,a hose.no place to use them.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 10, 13 5:52 PM
tophen wrote:it has been awhile and I see no help with the hint system that does not work.and a walkthrough..have branch,s,can opener,wax,cup key,fishing pole,2 pipes,a hose.no place to use them.

SPOILERS BELOW:

I am actually finally getting around to playing this game, but even so it is hard to tell you exactly what to do. This is a game with a TON of inventory items and so I forget where I used what sometimes. A lot of what you list won't be used until later in the game. What I think I can remember is this:

I think I used the branch at the front gate to open the lantern that is above the sign plate. Or if not try to use it to overturn the wagon by the fish pond.

If you have a key start trying it on anything. That is probably the key (pardon the pun) that will get you moving in the game again.

I noticed in this game the hot spots for popup windows are very small. I needed to do some serious pixel hunting to find some of them. If you aren't playing in sparkly mode, you might want to try that and see if you notice more places to use your items.

Items for later: wax in artist kit, fishpole with line and then bait, hose on pump near car but only after you get the nut and bolt, when you get 3 pipes you use them on the door in office/library. No memory of can opener - sorry!

Hope this helps a little. My rule of adventuring? When you are completely stuck, throw every single inventory item at your problem no matter how illogical. One of them will work somewhere. E.g., later in the game you will use a hat to collect bait in some grass. Seriously? I could have spent days trying to think of that all by myself. Throwing items at the problem worked in this case for me. Good Luck!

Edited on 09/10/2013 at 8:36:08 PM PST

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Sep 11, 13 9:17 PM
thank you.will try branch.

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Sep 12, 13 5:11 PM
thank you.was able to finsh.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 12, 13 8:02 PM
tophen wrote:thank you.was able to finsh.

Great news!

[Post New]by BRENDA4124460 on Jul 15, 14 6:20 PM
DO ANY ONE KNOW THE LOCK BOX NUMBER IN THE LIBRARY
ITS 3 NUMBERS HELP

Go to: