nc_wa
Clownfish
Clownfish
850 Posts

Problem with Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost

[Post New]by nc_wa on Jun 6, 13 4:23 PM
I bought this game during the last weekend sale. I started playing this game last night. Like right after the first mini-game, I get an error message and the game completely shuts down. So, it saved a few minutes of progress and I got up to the mini-game again. Right after I beat the min-game, it does the same thing again.

I did all the fun stuff and sent BF the screenshot of the error message and Dr. Felix Report. I was just curious if anyone else had a similar experience to date? I never have problems with games. I have been a BF member for some time now and just thought this was weird.

Any feedback from BF members would greatly be appreciated!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Problem with Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 6, 13 4:26 PM
Hi nc_wa,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. I know that having a game crash on you isn't fun, and I'm happy to hear you're in touch with our Tech Support Team already. They'll be able to go through a few different troubleshooting steps with you to get that working hopefully.

We also have a dedicated Forum and technical issues thread for Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost already, so I'll go ahead and move this thread over there and lock it. However, please feel free to post this issue or any others you encounter with the game in that dedicated thread here.

Hopefully that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: