Stuck at clock

[Post New]by rainbowdragon70 on Jun 6, 13 6:33 PM
I'm in the Iron Lord's personal chambers and I'm stuck at the clock. I've tried to put the time at 6.40 and nothing happens.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Stuck at clock

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 6, 13 8:14 PM
Did you check the dumbwaiter near the clock. Something should be there after you set the correct time.

HTH

[Post New]by rainbowdragon70 on Jun 6, 13 9:48 PM
Thanks

[Post New]by haydenlily on Jun 7, 13 7:54 AM
Can someone please help me....I am at the clock...and have tried everything but cant move on, I have tried the 640 but thats not working, I can find anything to clean off the top part of the menu,,,and I have the lunch part but cant afix it to the rest...HELP please!!!!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Jun 7, 13 8:19 AM
Hiya, I assume you have the clock key from the suit of armour. When you set the clock to 6:40, the sceen zooms out again and their is a dumbwaiter to the left of the fireplace. click on that and you will get what you need to get the sponge to carry on.

[Post New]by haydenlily on Jun 7, 13 8:22 AM
Thank you sooo much...for some reason I could not get it to work...Thanks again!!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 7, 13 8:33 AM
When you set the clock to the correct time, check the Dumbwaiter. I don't remember the exact time but Dinner is the only one you can read on the sign. You can get a bottle of Champagne. Shoot the Champagne cork at a button through the bars near the shower & a sponge will land on the floor. Use the sponge to clean the sign, add the lunch part, then set the clock for Breakfast & Lunch. Each time you set the clock to the correct time, you get a useful item in the Dumbwaiter.

HTH

Edited on 06/07/2013 at 8:46:43 AM PST

newbe5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by newbe5 on Jun 10, 13 3:53 PM
I got the 6:40 and the 1:25 I just can't anything to happen at 8:45 even checked the dumbwaiter each time got the fork and sponge help can't go on without the item you get for 8:45

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 10, 13 4:00 PM
You get Champagne at Dinner, a Banana Peel at Breakfast, & a 3 Prong Fork at Lunch from the Dumbwaiter.

HTH

Go to: