out of places on map

[Post New]by michelka1 on Jun 7, 13 1:09 AM
can anybody help me with the next step. I seems to be bogged. The clue says there is nothing to do in either scenes on the map. I have nothing in the inventory and I had pick up the forceps when I submitted the fingerprints for analyses, retrieved the heart and opened the jewel box and so on..

Gwion
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:out of places on map

[Post New]by Gwion on Jun 8, 13 4:50 PM
I had that happen a couple of times, and the only thing left if you're really stumped is click the hint button. Usually there's one little thing left that you need to do before a new location opens up with things to do.

Good luck!

[Post New]by rlefcourt on Jun 12, 13 9:31 PM
I have the same issue...the hint button says to go to the map. The map has nothing highlighted. SIGH.

[Post New]by jadegypsy on Jul 11, 13 4:13 AM
same problem here, went back to every room several times, tried interrogating witnesses, evaluating evidence, etc. Nothing. Anyone got past this point:

206bones
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by 206bones on Oct 13, 13 3:21 PM
Same here. Hint just says nothing more to do, go to map. But there isn't anything else to do!!!

[Post New]by jlschutts on Feb 15, 14 3:37 PM
I just had this same thing happen. The hint keeps saying go to the map, but it doesn't show tasks at any location. I've revisited all locations, reviewed all evidence, talked to everyone I could talk to and nothing happens.

Go to: