TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

3 Consecutive Hours Trophy

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Jun 7, 13 2:59 AM
Hello,
Does anyone know whether you can just leave the game running for 3 hours to get the 3 consecutive hours trophy or if you have to actively be playing the game?

Thanks,
Tracy

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:3 Consecutive Hours Trophy

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 7, 13 4:09 AM
Hi TracyS123,

I did a little digging and I found the following post which may help with this trophy!

burf90 wrote: I can help with the 3-Days trophy. You have to play three consecutive days, HOWEVER, if you play past midnight on any day it seems to confuse the game timer. Since I often play past midnight, I decided the easiest way to get the trophy was to "cheat" (I don't really consider this cheating, since I legitimately have played 3 days - and more - in a row). Here's how to get the trophy:
1) Open the game and play at least one hidden object scene.
2) Close the game.
3) MANUALLY change the date on your computer's clock to one day later. (If you don't know how to do this, I'll try to walk you through it. Just ask.)
4) Repeat steps 1 through 3 three more times. The last time you open the game (on your "4th" day you will be awarded the trophy.
5) Finally, don't forget to change your system clock back to the correct day.

This is the best advice I could find on this so I really hope it helps!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Jun 9, 13 5:43 AM
Oh, wow. For some reason I thought it said 3 consecutive hours, not days! Thanks for the tip although I'm not sure if I'm going to bother with that. What a strange trophy to offer-playing for 3 days in a row!

Thanks,
Tracy

TracyS123
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by TracyS123 on Jun 9, 13 7:01 AM
Ok, duh. For some reason I was thinking the game had to be running non-stop for 3 days in a row which I thought was ridiculous. But all it means is that you play the game for some amount of time 3 days in a row. Well don't I feel silly!

-Tracy

[Post New]by EllCee58 on Aug 20, 14 3:56 PM
I've noticed that you also have to play the game at the same time each day (at least it's worked that way for me). For example, I play it for an hour from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then it gives me the trophy. Any three days will work, they just have to be consecutive. If you want to play for more than an hour, close the game then re-open it and create a new player. This will restart the clock. Just don't forget to go back to your original player on your next consecutive day.

Go to: