bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 8, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

madmardi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Welcome to Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by madmardi on Jun 8, 13 3:58 AM
have run into a problem in the first hidden object scene - have picked up all the chocolates, but where have they gone? can't get them into the chocolate box if I can't see them.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 8, 13 6:13 AM
you might want to post this in the technical thread.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jun 8, 13 6:40 AM
That's strange, cos I could pick them up only to put them in the box. They didn't go into my INV or so, and were always on the screen. But if you don't place them "right", they go back to their place on-screen.
If they really vanish from the screen, I'd also suggest to re-post in the Tech thread for info on what to update... Good luck!

Getting into Mine

[Post New]by terrymb on Jun 18, 13 7:55 AM
I seem to have technical difficulties with the puzzle which will allow me, presumably, to below up the entrance of the mine, in order to enter it. However, when I click on it, I get this wonderful surreal effect of multiple images of the hand or arrow icon all over the screen wherever I scroll. Can't go beyond because even quitting the game results in inaction. Help!

[Post New]by peachygirl45 on Jul 1, 13 5:34 PM
I love Big Fish games and will continue to purchase them. However, from now on I will only purchase games that have a Walkthrough! I get so frustrated when I get stuck on something and literally can't move on, rendering the end of the game for me. I figure Big Fish got their money and I got my game...but if you get stuck halfway through with nowhere to turn for assistance except a forum where you have to take your chances in someone offering the solution, it's just not worth it to me. But again, I'll continue to buy games from Big Fish...love them...but only AFTER I have located a Walkthrough.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jul 6, 13 12:30 AM
peachygirl45 wrote:I love Big Fish games and will continue to purchase them. However, from now on I will only purchase games that have a Walkthrough! I get so frustrated when I get stuck on something and literally can't move on, rendering the end of the game for me. I figure Big Fish got their money and I got my game...but if you get stuck halfway through with nowhere to turn for assistance except a forum where you have to take your chances in someone offering the solution, it's just not worth it to me. But again, I'll continue to buy games from Big Fish...love them...but only AFTER I have located a Walkthrough.

This is a game is a Collectors Edition (CE). It includes a strategy guide, the equivalent of a walkthrough, if not better. Walkthroughs are for Standard Editions (SE) where there is no integrated guide for reference. All CE’s come with strategy guides.

To locate the guide start your game. While in play click on the typewriter in the bottom left of your screen. The typewriter opens to another screen that has a tab for accessing the strategy guide.

Good luck

Edited on 07/06/2013 at 12:35:28 AM PST

[Post New]by francesca1 on May 20, 14 7:34 AM
This game has left me frustrated- In Chapter 1 I had to insert the code 9437 to open a bag. It did not work, so I went to the strategy guide which said "complete the hidden object scene!" with absolutely no reference as to how to do it.
I consider this very shoddy and misleading by the developers EIPIX. Customers pay a lot for collectors editions and expect value for money. I would have thought that someone at Big Fish would have picked this blunder up. All I can say is buyer beware
Not all of us gamers are whizz kids and when you buy a CE you should expect FULL details on how to play the game

Go to: