Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Was this a quick game to play? How long , and was the bonus chapter good? Thanks! :)

[Post New]by Melymc on Jun 8, 13 1:23 AM
I was wondering how long it took to play this game for others. I went back to play the fist two in the series and I did not play the CE versions because I have all of these punch card credits to use before I loose them. I was wondering if this game was worth the CE price with the length and bonus chapter. I love the story line, demo, and the other two games. It was great that the morphing objects were in the standard version in the first two! Thanks for any help! Have a great weekend!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:Was this a quick game to play? How long , and was the bonus chapter good? Thanks! :)

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 8, 13 2:16 PM
I admit.....I just played the whole game.......and can't remember much of the main game.

BUT......I was really impressed with the length of the bonus chapter!!! Quite long!!!!!

I really liked the whole game. With some of the mini games you have to take your time so I think it has quite a decent length.

Re:Was this a quick game to play? How long , and was the bonus chapter good? Thanks! :)

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jun 9, 13 5:00 AM
Yes, it's a long game!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 11, 13 6:20 AM
OMG....this game is totally AWESOME and I think all of the HO1000D'S have a good length to them, Soooooo worth the CE price IMHO !

If any game is deserving of a CE, its these games, I just LOVE them, these developers put the capital F, in FUN FACTOR, with mind blowing off the charts, cut scenes, so well done .

This is a must buy, and I don't say that about a lot of CE'S .

Go to: