bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Farm for your Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 8, 13 2:41 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

PsiBorg
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Farm for your Life technical issues here only

[Post New]by PsiBorg on Jun 9, 13 2:31 AM
If you get either the golden axe or golden hammer and click on a rock or log, it shows you're getting +2 with every chop, but if you still check the count (easiest to see from inside the woods), then it still counts up +1. I've checked my stores before and after chopping wood/stones and it's definitely still counting in 1's instead of 2's as the bubbles say.

Fatal Error in CG

[Post New]by Marrina123 on Jun 9, 13 8:02 AM
I would buy this game if not for the constant fatal error I get randomly through the game.

firrine
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by firrine on Jun 9, 13 8:06 AM
I am playing in "Endless Mode" and the scientist has shown up. I talked to him, and he ran off into the woods just as he did in "story mode". Now, I have a red exclamation (!) down at the bottom of the play area (across the bridge) as though there is someone there to talk to. I do have the updated (patch) version. EDIT -- I realized the the exclamation mark goes away when the Scientist comes back.

PsiBorg - I see what you mean, but more specifically, it ONLY happens in the forest. If you are chopping wood outside the forest, you actually DO get 2 per chop. In the forest, it shows you get 2 per chop, but you are actually only getting one per chop.

Edited on 06/09/2013 at 10:18:29 AM PST

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Jun 10, 13 6:25 PM
I built my 3rd and 4th tent on the same day and for many days no one has come to claim them. I think this may be a bug because I built the 4th tent before the 3rd was occupied.

[Post New]by Oliver_FFYL on Jun 11, 13 12:12 AM
jellypuppy: That's no bug. Just continue to serve customers in your restaurant (this is how the game determines progress) and after a while some people will appear to move into the tents.

Regarding the wood/stone counter: You are supposed to get 2 wood/stone if you collect them with golden tools. I will look into as to why this may not happen for you guys.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 12, 13 4:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

As you can see, we are continuing to work with the developer on the issues you are reporting.

If you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to ensure that you have the most recent version and have already updated the programs that help run your games, my best suggestion would be to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at things with you.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Tula9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Assistant got crazy

[Post New]by Tula9 on Jun 23, 13 5:01 AM
I was in story mode with two assistants already, one in kitchen and one on the fields. One day the assistant got crazy always running against the table, where the dishes are washed.
He couldn't stop, didn't serve any guests (had to do that myself) and even didn't stop at night nor returned to his tent. So I had to start a new game. Frustrating!
That happened yesterday evening (22.6.), same day of download of the game, so obviously with the new patch.

Any idea? Won't have that again, more even if later in the game.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 25, 13 4:41 AM
Hi Tula9,

If this happens agfain, my best advice would be to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps.

Sometimes the game files can be a little damaged which can cause some elements of the game to malfunction so this is always the first thing to try in situations like this.

Fins crossed it is smooth sailing from her on though!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by ChaosBalance on Jun 10, 14 6:44 PM
There is a new patch for 17.12.2013, on their changelog on the official website.

When will us fishes get it? The minor annoying errors (aka incorrect counters and not auto-equipping tools) that I found, are fixed in that version.

[Post New]by Shaderon on Aug 8, 14 2:32 PM
I'm getting an annoying problem where my customers are asking for Hotpot but the merchant doesn't have the recipe, over 50% of my customers are being turned away because i can't make Hotpot. Any ideas?
I've just realised, I think it's because I'm not getting turnip seeds, there isn't any with the merchant and no customers are trading them to me.

Is this a known bug or is it just me?

BTW this is in freeplay only.

Edited on 08/09/2014 at 3:52:27 PM PST

Go to: