Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir Collector's Edition

[Post New]by CazzaRose on Jun 8, 13 8:54 AM
Played the first two Princess Isabella BFGames, and had no problems at all, but when you go to start playing the above game, you have a mirror image type of screen, can't see words or have any scenery colours, only pale pink and silvery colours.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Can anyone help me?
CazzaRose

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 8, 13 2:17 PM
played and own the 1st two, now the third wont play.............

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Re:Princess Isabella: The Rise of an Heir Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jun 8, 13 3:22 PM
Hello CazzaRose,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having those display issues (though pink and silver sound kind of pretty).

Often, display issues like these are indicating that some of the drivers on the computer (or other relevant software) aren't quite up-to-date. For assistance on finding the driver information, just click on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game display is still looking off after those updates, the next step would be sending your details to our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to look into that and offer some specialized instructions to help figure this out.

Because we have dedicated tech threads for all of our games, I'm going to lock this thread. If you run into any more tech issues with your game, feel free to post those in the tech thread HERE. This will make it easier for us to track these issues.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

Go to: