onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

New Version Yet?

[Post New]by onemeg on Mar 2, 09 9:50 AM
I was just wondering if the new version is out yet? Picman said it would be this morning and since it's afternoon (where I am) I thought I would ask

Wouldn't it be nice if there were release/posting dates on each games page? That way we could see if there had been an update we didn't have. Even better, it would be cool if the download manager would check for updates for you!
Anyway just thought I'd add in my two cents there, really I just want to know if this game has been fixed yet

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:New Version Yet?

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 2, 09 10:32 AM
Well I cannot speak for them but I think they said they had to test the new version so perhaps found the problem not fixed? I guess we just have to sit tight and wait for the announcement that it is really fixed and or updated new info.
I am anxious for the new version before I buy it too

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Mar 2, 09 10:46 AM
The new "fixed version" will be posted by noon PST today. The moderators will post when the new version is live and "officially released".

Picman

onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by onemeg on Mar 2, 09 11:05 AM
Thanks Picman!

val40
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by val40 on Mar 2, 09 11:39 AM
hi this is my first time so not sure if this is right?when the new mae game is avaliable will it cost us that have paid for it another game credit?

laineyloo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by laineyloo on Mar 2, 09 11:52 AM
Does anyone know if game fixed yet. Very frustrating
It's already evening where i am lol....

Edited on 03/02/2009 at 11:53:39 AM PST

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Mar 2, 09 12:02 PM
Just been posted

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 2, 09 12:06 PM
We have just released a new version of Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars that corrects the error that occurs at the archer photo. You can find out more about this new version in the announcement thread I just created here:

New Version of Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars Available Now

Since we have multiple threads about this error, I'm going to go ahead an lock this thread. Feel free to comment in the above mentioned discussion thread.

Edited on 03/02/2009 at 12:21:25 PM PST

Go to: