ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Collectibles

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Jun 8, 13 4:52 PM
For a game to have so many collectibles, (toys, crayons, and alphabets), the strategy guide doesn't even mention them. If you miss some, there is no way of knowing where they are. However, this was based on the demo, maybe in the full version, it will be more detailed.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Collectibles

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 8, 13 5:40 PM
Hiya ibn1984!

Sorry you had trouble with the collectibles. The final chapter of the Strategy Guide shows the locations of all the letters, toys, and crayons. It is titled Bonus Item Locations.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Jun 8, 13 6:41 PM
I think that the tutorial should have guided the player for the first collectibles. I just happened to see the crayons and clicked on it. Same as with the letters and toys. I guess playing the other types of this game has made me aware of the Extra's. Couldn't find the SG, but I didn't really need one.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Jun 18, 13 8:17 AM
I had no trouble finding the collectibles in the SG, but I wish they would let you know how may of what you've already collected!

Their really not hard to find....except those dang crayons, they are REALLY hard to find!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 27, 13 6:05 AM
thank you for the info.................

[Post New]by Dahlia2012 on Oct 6, 13 7:27 PM
It drove me crazy but never did find all the crayons, letters and toys. Started the bonus game in CE and don't know if any more collectibles are found in it. None so far. I'm aggravated and will have to replay the whole game

Go to: