HO Box of Chocolates Glitch - One solution

[Post New]by djones55 on Jun 9, 13 6:18 AM
I, too, had problems with the box of chocolates. I use a MAC track pad. Would only allow me to pick up chocolates, then they would disappear.

I tried reinstalling the game - that didn't work. Tried changing play mode - that didn't work. Tried new profile name - that didn't work.

I switched to using a MAC magic mouse and was able to pick up each piece of chocolate and place it in the box.

Not sure if this approach will help anyone else, but worth a try.

Edited on 06/09/2013 at 6:23:35 AM PST

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re:HO Box of Chocolates Glitch - One solution

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jun 9, 13 1:42 PM
Thanks for the info, djones55 - this is interesting! I've heard comments, both positive and negative, about the magic mouse but nothing regarding game play until I read your comment. I have hand/finger/wrist issues due to arthritis so have been warned off the magic mouse, but I'd still like to try it.

HeyGinny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by HeyGinny on Jun 10, 13 5:37 AM
Same thing happenend to me. Started over with a new profile and clicked and held onto chocolate and placed it into box...worked fine. Only problem is now I'm on the HO with the glasses, accidentally clicked one of the glass pieces and it disappeared. I assume I will have to re-start with another profile...bummer....this is definately a glitch. Otherwise I'm enjoying the game.

eabae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by eabae on Oct 8, 14 4:51 PM
I can only find 8 chocolates. where is number 9?

Go to: