CanadaLes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Getting rid of objects

[Post New]by CanadaLes on Jun 9, 13 5:04 PM
Hi!
I have kind of boxed myself in with objects, and can't build connecting sidewalks when I open up new land. Can I "sell back" an object or two to clear a way for the sidewalk? I know this would mean losing the points/Juju/silver I spent to buy them. Can I move them to a new spot, if I can't sell them?
Obviously I did not think far enough ahead! Any advice?
TIA!

CanadaLes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Getting rid of objects

[Post New]by CanadaLes on Jun 9, 13 5:18 PM
I fooled around a bit, and found out how to do it! Phew!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 10, 13 12:29 PM
Hi CanadaLes,

Welcome to the Pond!

That's great to hear you were able to get that working, and I hope you're enjoying the game!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jun 24, 13 7:43 PM
@Canadales: I wouldn't recommend to sell any of your items! Just put them in your inventory, you can get them back from there any time you want.

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 7:43:55 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 5, 13 12:44 PM
I want to move an item into inventory. The FAQ says to tap the item and hold it down until the edit icons appear, then choose the brown suitcase icon. But the edit icons never appear for me. Is there a trick to it?

OK, I found the trick. The FAQ says to hold down the object you want to move/store, but that didn't work for me because the scene kept sliding a little.

Instead, this method works consistently:

1. Instead of pressing down hard, just let your finger sit lightly on one item for a few seconds. This puts the yard into Edit Mode.
2. Tap the object you want to move/store. The Edit Icons will appear for it.
3. Tap the desired icon, such as the brown suitcase to move the desired object to inventory.

Edited on 07/05/2013 at 1:08:47 PM PST

L_Amour
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by L_Amour on Jul 5, 13 4:35 PM
Didn't even know that was possible too thanks.

I always tapped the tool button (middle-down) on my homescreen, then I got automaticly in edit modus. Then all items can be edited, just have to tap it. To have more sight I tapped the green arrow to hide that bar. When ready with edit: tap on blue cross to close the bar.

Edited on 07/05/2013 at 4:47:02 PM PST

Go to: