medals

[Post New]by jellybean2217 on Jun 10, 13 4:52 PM
I am at the elevator and I omly have four of the medals i have been through the walkthrough and it does not help as to where to get the medal with the hand and the ball. I have been in every room over and over i am stuck and getting mad. Please help and do not tell me to look at the walkthrough because it doesnt show where to get it

Re:medals

[Post New]by MerryMaryQC on Aug 20, 13 9:24 PM
I have the same problem. I hope somebody has a solution for us. It's very annoying. I've been over everything over and over also.

[Post New]by mentalmoo on Sep 15, 13 11:36 PM
fire medal in graveyard brush headstone, lightning medal 2nd floor 1st room hanging on corner of bed, werewolf medal 2nd floor right 2nd door move pillow and complete puzzle, hand and ball 1st floor 2nd door in card index machine code A27A957, ice medal on floor of hanger next to church contain ice man to see. hope this helps as |\imust have spent six hours looking for them

[Post New]by Pinky_6968 on Feb 3, 14 2:22 AM
i cant get the fire medal i don't have the brush to brush i tried to go back and find it the game won't let me go back where is the brush i really don't want to start at the beginning

Go to: