otherworld spring of shadow

[Post New]by gettysburgcamper on Jun 10, 13 5:39 PM
why can't I open the cabinet doors in the cottage? I have oiled the hinges several times & it still won't open

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:otherworld spring of shadow

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 13, 13 4:10 AM
Hi gettysburgcamper,

Welcome to the Pond!

I was paddling past and saw that you had some trouble with the cabinet doors in the game Otherworld: Spring of Shadows, even though you have oiled them as instructed?

Have you tried checking the free Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Walkthrough

Oftentimes, using the walkthrough to double check that all steps have been completed will help you to interact with an item!

You could also try pressing the hint button at this point and following it for a few turns as this is a sure fire way to make sure you are progressing through the game as you should.

If this doesn't help and you feel like you might be experiencing a tech issue though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Finally, as this is a game specific thread, I will pop it over to the Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Forum to keep things tidy.

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Re:otherworld spring of shadow

[Post New]by gettysburgcamper on Jun 14, 13 7:31 PM
Thanks for all the options, I tried the walk through, & the hint button too, it keeps coming up 'maybe I should oil the hinges, instead of painting the cabinet' still having problems, but, thanks for your help anyway, have a blessed day

Go to: