sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Complete video walkthrough available

[Post New]by sipason on Jun 11, 13 8:42 AM
This game was quite good, except for too slow conversations.

I posted some walkthrough videos for this game in hard mode. Please search youtube or google by 'Viking Saga - Level (number)' if you're interested in.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Complete video walkthrough available

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jun 11, 13 10:11 AM
Hi sipason,

Good to see you here. I've been a fan of your most excellent videos on YouTube for years. They have helped me complete some fiendish levels on expert; especially some levels of the Build A Lot games.

I don't think I'll need it for this one and I'm enjoying it, but thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your videos. Without them, I'm sure a lot of us would not have been able to finish some of these games.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Jun 11, 13 1:51 PM
Thanks for your stellar work again, sipason. I've been playing this one in "relaxed" mode just to get the hang of it, but if I've got your videos to refer to I may get braver! (You got me through both Adelantado (sp?) chapters!)

Time management games usually aren't my "thing," but the games from this designer are fun.

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jun 11, 13 6:26 PM
Any chance of getting a written walkthrough? I don't like videos as I have to write it all down anyway. thanks.

Dee6583
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Dee6583 on Jun 11, 13 8:42 PM
Thank you again sipason. Your walkthroughs have helped me more than once and I appreciate it.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 12, 13 2:12 AM
pysanky13 wrote:Any chance of getting a written walkthrough? I don't like videos as I have to write it all down anyway. thanks.

Sipason puts a written walkthrough in the video comments which I find very useful.

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jun 12, 13 9:28 PM
My apologies! I just now looked at the video and realized the written instructions are posted. thanks so much!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jun 14, 13 9:36 AM
I just watched you tube walkthrough and I played on easy mode and found it hard because I wasn't building enough buildings I needed. After watching what this player went through on hard mode, I'd rather bang my head against the wall for an hour than try and re-play this level on easy mode, blah!!!

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Jun 27, 13 9:44 AM
I also want to thank you for the walkthrough. I rarely watch the videos but love the printed instructions. You have allowed me to get 3 stars on more than 1 level.

auntGan
Manatee
Manatee
4,484 Posts

[Post New]by auntGan on Jun 28, 13 11:49 PM
I tried to watch the video walkthrough, but it really bothers my eyes. I'm stuck on the level (I think it's 19 or 21??) where you have to click on the tree stumps for the elder to replenish the grove, and you need to build 3 elder huts. I get everything done and proceed to click on the stumps. And I just keep doing it over and over. It says I need to replenish the grove 3 times, but it never makes it to 3. I'll get up to 2, then it drops back to zero.

Can anyone give me a written walkthrough on this?
I really wish there was a written one for the whole game. I don't do TM games very often, but I've really been enjoying this one.
But I can't get any where on this level.

Thank you all for your help.
Aunt Gan

edited to add: I couldn't find anywhere on the video/walkthrough to see the printed one.

Edited on 06/28/2013 at 11:50:41 PM PST

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 29, 13 1:01 AM
Hi - you need to click on "Show More" to see the written walkthrough in the comments section of the video.

On Level 19, one of the goals is to build 3 Chambers, not replenish the Grove 3 times - you will need to replenish the Grove multiple times to get enough Wood.

auntGan
Manatee
Manatee
4,484 Posts

[Post New]by auntGan on Jun 29, 13 9:38 AM
Hi Rico and thanks for your advice.

I told you wrong....I'm sorry. I'm on chapter 2, level 18, but it's the one with the trees and the acorns and needs 3 elder huts. Then you have to click on the stumps to clear the grove 3 times.
I keep clearing the grove ....over and over......many times past 3, but it just keeps going and showing only 1 or 2 times cleared.

I did look at the video walkthrough again, but I can't see any thing than says 'show more'.

I'm sorry I'm being so dense. I'm one of the old broads who isn't quite 'computer savvy'.

Do you know where I could get a walkthrough that is written out step-by-step like the usual ones? I really love this game, but I can't get past this level. And it looks like it's not even halfway through it!

Again.......I appreciate your help. You are one of the ones in the pond who always goes out of your way to help others with questions, advice, help and such. We all really do appreciate the effort and the work you put into everything. You're a wonderful addition to the pond......don't ever doubt that.

Aunt Gan

auntGan
Manatee
Manatee
4,484 Posts

[Post New]by auntGan on Jun 29, 13 3:15 PM
Rico..........I DID IT! YAY!! LOL!

I went back and kept trying to find the 'show me' on the video.......finally found it....right in front of me!

I finally made it through the level....whew!!

Thanks so much, once again! You're the best!

Aunt Gan

Go to: