knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

I love this game, want more like it!

[Post New]by knitnow on Mar 2, 09 1:13 PM
This is one of my favorite games.... similar to Cubis/ Cubis Gold. Does anyone have suggestions for any similar games??

I also like Scepter of Ra, and Arabesque, they are not 3d games, but are somewhat similar in style/objective of play.

so, any ideas to share???
thanks

MsWatts
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:I love this game, want more like it!

[Post New]by MsWatts on Feb 21, 10 9:03 AM
It's been a year almost since your post, but I just discovered this game and I love it too. I made a note of the games you mentioned and will look at them and thanks for sharing! You might never see this post because it's been so long LOL .... and, unfortunately, I don't have any ideas of similar games to share. I mostly hang out with the **** or Match 3 games ... Oh, I really got a kick out of Supercow. That one was just too funny!!! LOL Kinda hard too.

knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

I STILL love this game, want more like it!

[Post New]by knitnow on Mar 19, 10 5:01 PM
How funny, it's been ages since I've checked this forum, in fact I forgot I'd posted, and was actually going to put a post asking about similar games.... duh, seems I've already done that... and here we are, more than 365 new Big Fish games later, and it is still my favorite...

bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:I love this game, want more like it!

[Post New]by bethy829 on Jul 1, 12 8:22 AM
Knitnow, try Treasure of Persia, it is the same type game but with a few different ways to play, ( timed, puzzle, arcade) I got hooked on that game which lead me to
Land of Runes. Good luck!

Go to: