Which Nancy Drew Game?

[Post New]by StellaCross1992 on Jun 12, 13 4:21 AM
I have played three Nancy Drew games so far: Phantom of Venice, Warnings at Waverly Academy and Ransom of the Seven Ships. I would like a recommendation on other Nancy Drew games with these things if possible:

1. More places to travel around then just one building. (e.g, WaWA where you are just at the school)
2. No hard vehicles and such to steer. (e.g. The boat in RotSS. So frustrating)
3. The more characters to interact with the better. (RotSS only had one, and that was a bit boring)
4. I LOVED the Scopa game in PoV
5. I like mini-games that have an influence on the game, (such as the wasp-spraying for money in PoV, catching the criminal using Italian in PoV, (which I am counting as a mini-game), and the 'canteen' job in WaWA)
6. Least amount of scary possible! (I get scared easily, so while I will play scary games, if you suggest one, please warn me!)

Suggestions don't have to have all the points included, but please state which ones are included in the game please.

Re:Which Nancy Drew Game?

[Post New]by Zanna_P on Aug 24, 13 5:07 AM
I have played three Nancy Drew games so far: Phantom of Venice, Warnings at Waverly Academy and Ransom of the Seven Ships. I would like a recommendation on other Nancy Drew games with these things if possible:

1. More places to travel around then just one building. (e.g, WaWA where you are just at the school)
2. No hard vehicles and such to steer. (e.g. The boat in RotSS. So frustrating)
3. The more characters to interact with the better. (RotSS only had one, and that was a bit boring)

Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge has all these, but out of the 3 I've tried so far it was hands down the scariest! So don't play at night! Also you have to like sudoku and other number puzzles to like this game.

Re:Which Nancy Drew Game?

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Nov 5, 13 12:45 PM
That's exactly the game that sprung to my mind! Shadow at the Water's Edge is my favourite so far. Creepy though but loved the whole Japanese theme!

Go to: