help...HOW DO YOU MELT THOSE ICE CUBES? Garden Terrace Two

[Post New]by bReNnYs on Jun 12, 13 4:31 AM
Ok. I am not new to the HOGs, but this one is a booger!

I've started completely over, twice!

If I save ALL of my jewels until this mini-game (and I have before), and if I try and spread out the warming jewels, then remove as many lines as I can below the warming jewels, and if I then drop warming jewels as low as they'll go playing normal way, will this solve the problem?

I have never run out of time, but it will not let me skip this level.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks! Brenny

Re:help...HOW DO YOU MELT THOSE ICE CUBES? Garden Terrace Two

[Post New]by bReNnYs on Jun 12, 13 4:05 PM
17 views; 0 replies. Not exactly what I expected. I guess you folks are as lost as I am.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 13, 13 2:35 AM
Hi bReNnYs,

I saw your message yesterday and while I hadn't played this game, I gave it a go last night to see if I couldn't offer some tips! It looks lots of folks wanted to help given the views but it is hard to direct on a Match 3 game like this however, I will include the best help I can below for you!

* One warming jewel can warm two blocks at once, when it gets to the edge it will burn up, like others fall off

* You don’t need an exact match to line up a warming jewel with an ice-block—as soon as you’re one square away, you can just slide it over.

* You can make matched with frozen blocks to move other jewels down the board or turn more spaces gold. You won’t melt the ice, but you will clear any unfrozen jewels.

* And don’t be scared to place a warming block into the bottom row of the board if it’s next to an ice-block—it will still melt the ice-block before it falls off.

As the board will be randomized this is the most help I can offer but I do hope this helps a bit and good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 06/13/2013 at 2:37:45 AM PST

[Post New]by annford on Sep 23, 13 10:55 AM
Looks like I'm not getting past this board. So, I guess the question becomes, how much of the game am I missing if I cant get past here? Is it almost the end? Or not?

Go to: