Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Level 32 Spiders

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Jun 13, 13 11:42 AM
I can't figure out what to do first here.
Tried building mill ,but didn't have enough resources to continue. Tried building Driuds hut and getting treasure first and that didn't work either. Help!

Audreyrpeters
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Level 32 Spiders

[Post New]by Audreyrpeters on Jun 13, 13 12:14 PM
Never mind. I didn't understand the fortress was a new type of house. Doh!
Repaired the fortress, then built the mill, Upgraded the fortress. Built a saw mill.
Built the druids hut, got the treasure, built the bridge, got rid of all the spiders and collected all the crystals. Demolished the druid hut and built a stone mine.
Built the last two fortresses and upgraded twice to get the three stars.

Hurray!

Hometownk
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Hometownk on Jul 31, 13 2:25 PM
I used Audrey's formula which worked for me. I never thought to get the spider behind the wall first. Also as there is so much building going on and upgrading, be sure to use the power up for build and demolish.

[Post New]by hrdwhat on Sep 22, 13 7:01 AM
Bless you, Audrey! The Casual Game Guides walk through was stupid and inefficient. Why would I build a farm only to demolish and build a mill? Your suggestion worked the first time I tried it!

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Oct 31, 13 7:37 AM
You need the Druid to take out the Spiders on almost all of the following levels and he activates all the Runes on the levels that have them, so that's why you need to build the Druid's Hut ASAP (Ps: in some cases it will be more than only one!)...

Note: On the level where there are additional spiders, you need to take out the row of spiders on the middle right first and the Viking destroys the nest (be sure to have enough food otherwise they'll just keep coming back!

Next, take out the row of spiders on bottom middle to the left and get the Viking to immediately destroy the nest.

Last is the top left row of spiders and then destroy nest...

You'll need to build (and/or repair) whatever buildings are needed for wood, bridges, food and of course income...Also, be sure to upgrade your base camp so you have at least 3 or more Vikings on hand to complete each task on the remaining levels!

Go to: